For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Who invented the term "WASH" for water, sanitation, hygiene? - And: Watsan or WASH for the French Wikipedia article? - by: JKMakowka December 15, 2017muench wrote: In general, podcasts can be nice, although I would prefer if they get accompanied by something written, like a summary at least. Also, it is still not so clear to me how to get it from a website to a mobile phone for listening while driving in a bus for example. I haven't tried if the website is in mobile friendly format. If it is, then I […]
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: dtesfaye December 15, 2017Dear All, Since sanitation is not a lucrative business it has a challenge to attract fiancé institution to invest in it. To this end, Transform WASH has conducted financing options at house hold level and for the business enterprises. Hence, Please find attached document produced for financing of WASH products and services for USAID Transform WASH. Daniel WA […]
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: dtesfaye December 15, 2017I will share you the Financial model planned to be implemented!
- Sarphati Sanitation Awards 2017 Winners will be honored - come to the opening cCeremony of the Amsterdam International Water Week - by: muench December 15, 2017In case you missed hearing about the winners of this prestigious award (like I did), they are mentioned here: internationalwaterweek.com/programme/sar...i-sanitation-awards/ ++++++++ On Monday October 30th, during the Opening Ceremony of the Amsterdam International Water Week, the Deputy of the Mayor of Amsterdam, Alderman Udo Kock, publicly honoured the win […]
- Municipal Online Technical Tools - by: muench December 15, 2017I haven't come across any of those mentioned tools myself yet. I suppose looking on Google might give some hints and links (I found nothing on those 3 names on Wikipedia). It would be interesting to know if any of them will eventually emerge as the market leader for reporting broken "stuff", illegal dumping of rubbish etc. to municipalities. H […]
- Re: Who invented the term "WASH" for water, sanitation, hygiene? - And: Watsan or WASH for the French Wikipedia article? - by: JKMakowka December 15, 2017