For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: You can help shape the future of the Toilet Board Coalition - by: knezovich February 28, 2017Thanks Diane! Hi Elisabeth, Thanks for your message and sharing some pieces from our website. The Toilet Board Coalition aims to catalyse a robust business sector delivering smart, sustainable sanitation to all - we do this through work on two levels. First is a thought leadership (uncovering and clarifying untapped business opportunities in the sector) and […]
- Re: 4th International Faecal Sludge Management Conference - 19-22 February 2017 in Chennai, India - Meet us at the SuSanA Booth! - by: magdalenabauer February 28, 2017Dear all, FSM4 ended on Thursday with workshops and we are happy so many people came to FSM4! It was a great time in Chennai! Some more impressions: @Elisabeth, to follow up on your question: There was no livestream available, however for some sessions there might be voice recording. We will upload presentations and posters to our availability on the Website […]
- Re: Fecal sludge Management tools - by: thapkris February 28, 2017Dear Elisabeth, Thank you for your guidance. That helps a lot to me. Sure I will if I found more additional tools that have not been mentioned yet. Also, I was trying to find some document related to innovative financing mechanism I would be very happy if you can suggest me some sources for finding the same. I could find innovative financing mechanisms for w […]
- Re: Reply: Constructing Septic Tanks On-Site Using Ferrocement - by: immanuel February 28, 2017Hi, my name Immanuel from Indonesia, I would like to find more information according to septic tank Ferro cement that already developed. (size, prices, etc) Thanks
- Re: design and technology option to be used for a decentralised unit in a location having less space - by: muench February 27, 2017Can you please supply more background information about your question? Please also check our rules here: forum.susana.org/forum/rules We normally don't allow such one-liner posts as this is not a free consultancy service website. But I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt and invite you to tell us more about your question?
- Re: You can help shape the future of the Toilet Board Coalition - by: knezovich February 28, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites