For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: Time taken for faecal sludge tankers to discharge? - by: Janexi October 21, 2016Good day Sir, I work with a 4200l truck it only takes 7 to 15 minutes and it also depends with what type of effruent tht you are working on Kind regards Elvis Janexi Suppliers
- FSM innovation challenge - iniated by The Netherlands Red Cross - by: fmeulman October 21, 2016Dear everyone, Hi from a collaborative project between The Netherlands Red Cross and Open House - Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With this post I would like to create awareness of a new sanitation innovation challenge. The Netherlands Red Cross is calling on companies to present innovative solutions for faecal sludge collection and treatment, to be used during […]
- Re: Filling the gaps in integration - by: kcrampah October 21, 2016Thanks Emily.There are already institutions at the local,district, regional and global levels.Mapping out these institutions and their stakeholders can result in an array of wonderful experiences. There are bodies who lead these sectors and can be of immense help.
- Re: Filling the gaps in integration - by: kcrampah October 21, 2016I am new on this platform and like to share my thoughts on integration.My brother, who should go to who and say lets work together or this system works.If the centre does not hold together no good thing can happen and be sustained.We have done a lot in coordinating with all the various stakeholders for effective integration. Everybody expects somebody to lea […]
- Re: Request for advice on UDDT slab design - by: JKMakowka October 21, 2016That would probably depend on the local temperature day/night variations. If in your work area it cools down significantly during the night, a partially below ground vault will probably retain some of the coldness during morning hours and cause dew to form.
- Re: Time taken for faecal sludge tankers to discharge? - by: Janexi October 21, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites