For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Introducing Aquaya Institute from Kenya: A new partner organization of SuSanA - by: aliceacockesteb December 15, 2017Hi Elisabeth, Thanks for posting this! We are excited to be a partner of SuSanA, especially as our work in sanitation increases. The first phase of the project you first posted about, "Cash on delivery for water quality testing", was completed in 2015 under the name Monitoring for Safe Water. The goal was to understand the constraints institutions […]
- Municipal Online Technical Tools - by: F H Mughal December 15, 2017Have a look at the attached presentation, and you will no longer be old-fashioned;) This attachment is hidden for guests.Please log in or register to see it.
- Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat December 15, 2017A highlight of Tide Technocrats partnership with SuSanA is that the organisation has also already added a project to SuSanA's database called "Small Pyrolysis Unit Product Development and Commercialization Planning". The project is located in India and will still be running until 2018. Are there any updates on the current project or possibly o […]
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: jtinsley December 15, 2017Thanks, and please let us know if Water.org can be of assistance with development of the financing model.
- Consultant: Faecal Sludge Management System Moldova - by: Florian December 15, 2017Hello We are looking for a Consultant for the Conceptual Design of a Faecal Sludge Management System for a rural settlement in the Republic of Moldova. Express your interest until 10.01.2018! TOR and more information here: http://skat.ch/working-with-skat/jobs/ Best wishes Florian
- Introducing Aquaya Institute from Kenya: A new partner organization of SuSanA - by: aliceacockesteb December 15, 2017