For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Re: SuSanA monthly webinar 4: Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships, August 25th, 12:00 BST (London time) - by: SDickin August 25, 2016Hi everyone, I'd like to remind you about the webinar happening today, 'Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships' at 12:00 London time (see the first post for more time). To join the webinar please go to: seint.adobeconnect.com/seiwebinar/ Log-on password: webinar2016 The webinar room will be open 30 minutes early […]
- Re: SuSanA Capacity Development Working Group meeting at Stockholm WWW 2016, Tuesday 30 August from 14.00- 15.30h - by: dorothee.spuhler August 25, 2016Perfect! So let it be #22susanaCapDev
- Re: Sigmund Freud, the missing link in Water and Sanitation? - Seminar at Stockholm World Water Week Aug 28, 2016 - by: arno August 24, 2016Not to worry. The session will be filmed and the video posted some days later. Regards
- Re: How about improving the Wikipedia page on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan? - by: Carol McCreary August 24, 2016Great suggestion, Elisabeth. How about making Wikipedia the topic of a monthly webnair? Questions like these: How does Wikipedia actually work? What are the benefits of crowd-sourced information? How good is the information? What are the system's built in protections against poor quality info? How do Wikipedia articles compare with peer-reviewed article […]
- Re: Livestream: 22nd SuSanA meeting, 27 August 2016 - and SuSanA events at World Water Week in Stockholm - by: annetempel August 24, 2016Dear all, the livestream for the 22nd SuSanA meeting is now embedded on the SuSanA website and the countdown has started..The livestream will start on Saturday, 27 August at 9.30h (CEST) - Make sure to tune in! www.susana.org/en/events/susana-meetings...na-meeting-stockholm ..and use twitter to send us your comments #22susana Best regards, Annkathrin (on beh […]
- Re: SuSanA monthly webinar 4: Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships, August 25th, 12:00 BST (London time) - by: SDickin August 25, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites