For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- USAID/WASHPaLs Webinar – Contribution of Community-Led Total Sanitation to Ending Open Defecation: Findings of a Desk Review - by: campbelldb April 20, 2018Hi Elisabeth The desk review is now final and the link to the report is at: https://www.globalwaters.org/resources/assets/washpals/toward-hygienic-environment-infants-and-young-children-review-literature Have a great weekend, Dan
- Review of CLTS - by: F H Mughal April 20, 2018Dear Elisabeth, I'm glad to note that my submission was helpful. In addition to what you wrote in the second para, I suggest that you request the forum readers to give comment on your CLTS Wikipedia article. Regards, F H Mughal
- great new behaviour change website! - by: petrschmied April 20, 2018I would like to introduce you to www.behaviourchange.net , a new directory of the most useful behaviour change resources for relief and development practitioners. The website will help you whenever you or your colleagues need to: 1) know what behaviour change is about 2) understand the ‘barriers’ that prevent people from adopting positive behaviours 3) find […]
- Hot off the press: Frontiers 10 on Equality and non-discrimination (EQND) in sanitation programmes at scale - by: secretariat April 20, 2018Dear all, this publication can also be downloaded in the SuSanA library here . A short summary quoted from the publication: This issue of Frontiers of CLTS shares and builds on the learning from the GSF EQND study, which examined EQND in relation to sanitation programmes being implemented at scale. It draws on existing global experience and looks at who shou […]
- New! Frontiers issue 9: CLTS in post-emergency and fragile states settings - by: secretariat April 20, 2018Dear all, from now on you could also download this publication in SuSanA library here . Regards, Ainul on behalf of the SuSanA secretariat
- USAID/WASHPaLs Webinar – Contribution of Community-Led Total Sanitation to Ending Open Defecation: Findings of a Desk Review - by: campbelldb April 20, 2018