For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Nagmagic Bio-Digester based on the DRDO/DRDE Bio-Toilets Technology - by: muench April 19, 2018Dear Girish, Your post sounds a bit like an advertisement which we don't allow on the forum (no plain advertising allowed). However we do allow what we call "friendly advertising" where suppliers enter into a dialogue with interested people. As such, I would like to point out that we have discussed these DRDO Bio-Toilets in great depth on the […]
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: muench April 19, 2018I had a look at what we have on condominium sewers in the SuSanA library by putting "condomi" in the search field. It gave 13 results: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...ndomi?search=condomi This publication by Melo might be the closest to what Mughal is looking for, but it's from 2005 (13 years ago - has a lot changed since then?): ww […]
- SuSanA India Chapter Regional Meeting Goa 19 - 21 February 2018 - by: nityajacob April 19, 2018Hi Franzi I've put up the announcement for the Insights Dialogue. Thanks for the Goa meeting support. Regards Nitya
- Insights A WASH Dialogue and Partnership Forum, New Delhi, 27th April - by: nityajacob April 19, 2018Water for Sanitation Objective The ‘INSIGHTS’ initiative presents new research findings, demonstrated models, and innovations in the WASH sector that are expected to help policymakers, researchers, as well as social and market players. Context In the drive to make 11 crore toilets for making India ODF by October 2019 (Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitatio […]
- How do you get households to connect to existing sewer networks? - by: Freya April 19, 2018Dear Meleesa, Great to see the interesting discussion and examples from various countries as I was involved in the WSP study in Indonesia and Vietnam. Just wondering whether you had any update/findings from this research that you could share? Kind Regards Freya
- Nagmagic Bio-Digester based on the DRDO/DRDE Bio-Toilets Technology - by: muench April 19, 2018