For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Live Q&A session on the SFDs on Monday, 4 Dec 2017, 14:00 CET - by: ValerieB December 14, 2017Dear All, The Question & Answer session from December 4th 2017 (2 PM) can be reviewed in our Youtube channel: Besides the Q&A part, the content of the session includes three presentations: 1. Presentation: The SFD Manual: a guide to content and process, Rebecca Scott, WEDC 2. Presentation: The SFD Review Procedure, Oscar Veses Roda, University of Lee […]
- SuSanA workshop on opportunities for knowledge sharing partnership development in Accra - by: conniebenjamin December 14, 2017Thanks Doreen! Read more about the webinar: Ghana private sector actors facilitate innovations, learning and knowledge management in sanitation, here: forum.susana.org/forum/?view=topic&catid=146&id=22017 You can register here: www.susana.org/en/ghana-private-sector Best, Connie
- SuSanA webinar: Ghana private sector actors facilitate innovations, learning and knowledge management in sanitation 18th December 14:00 (GMT) - by: shobana December 14, 2017Dear All, Please register for the webinar in the link below. www.susana.org/en/ghana-private-sector --Shobana
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: dtesfaye December 14, 2017Dear Gizesh, Thank you for your input. Yes one of the project activity component is to work on the behavioral improvement of the community for improved products through tailored approach. Regards,
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: Gizesh December 14, 2017Dear Daniel Tesfaye, It is really interesting and impressive idea to provide affordable products and services for sanitation.Indeed, this would increase the use of those products and decrease the cause of disease by lack of improved water and sanitation. However, I do have doubt if enough has been done or to be done on the acceptance and behavioral change of […]
- Live Q&A session on the SFDs on Monday, 4 Dec 2017, 14:00 CET - by: ValerieB December 14, 2017