For Global Handwashing Day 2012, this Weekly issue contains a literature review of 2012 handwashing studies that was compiled by the Global Public-Private Partnership on Handwashing. The review summarizes studies on the health impacts of handwashing, handwashing behavior, hand contamination and provides recommendations for implementers of handwashing programs.
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: F H Mughal April 21, 2018Dear Ms. Grace, Thank you for your help. I'll myself the companies. Kindly send me their contact information. Regards, F H Mughal
- great new behaviour change website! - by: JKMakowka April 20, 2018Thanks for sharing, seems like an useful resource. Is your newsletter also available somewhere directly, preferable with a RSS feed? If you are using Mailchimp or a similar service that would work.
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: gracebeeler April 20, 2018Hi FH, Maybe what might help you is an operations & maintenance report from the water and sanitation companies themselves? Something like that may not be available publicly but I can ask them if they can share it with you if that is what you have in mind.
- Social Accountability in Water and Sanitation - by: muench April 20, 2018Hi Cecile, I've moved this to the category on "advocacy", as it seems to me that it's an advocacy tool in sanitation - would you agree? The term "social accountability" was also new to me, so thank you to you and Mughal for highlighting this term. (as usual, I also took a look at the Wikipedia article about it: en.wikipedia.org/ […]
- The Sanitation Technology Platform (STeP) is Hiring! - by: astowell April 20, 2018The Sanitation Technology Platform ( www.stepsforsanitation.org ) is a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded initiative the accelerates innovations in sanitation and supports the development and commercialization of transformative technologies. RTI International, STeP's implementing partner, is hiring! If you are passionate about the role of technolo […]
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: F H Mughal April 21, 2018