What type of content is most useful for you?
- Water Reform and Governance - online training - by: Sinead July 24, 2017Commencing 24 August 2017 this six-week online training course is designed to engage water practitioners across sectors to explore how policy reform and water governance can improve water management systems. Taking lessons from Australia and the world, this course is for those wanting to understand and influence water reform and governance models through col […]
- WASH and Behaviour Change online training - by: Sinead July 24, 2017Commencing 4 September 2017, this course equips participants with the knowledge and tools they need to integrate behaviour change strategies into WASH program design and delivery. Sharing lessons from the IWC's work with organisations to improve WASH services, the eight-week training course offers evidence-based strategies to improve WASH behaviours, an […]
- World Menstrual Hygiene Day in Pakistan - by: F H Mughal July 23, 2017World Menstrual Hygiene Day in Pakistan [/b] The event, marking the World Menstrual Hygiene Day, was held on 19 July 2017. Various speakers addressed the participants. The following are the key points highlighted: • Silence around menstruation - The challenge is unfortunately, many times, when we really want to touch upon such subjects - especially public se […]
- Investigating the social determinants of open defecation in India - by: vishakhagoyal July 23, 2017Hi, I am Vishakha Goyal, working as Assistant Professor in economics.My key research area is sanitation behaviour in rural India. I want to associate with this project, please provide me more insight about this project. On this topic there are different NGO who are working to improve the condition of sanitation in India like Arghyam, WASH
- How many times per day do people wash their hands? - by: F H Mughal July 23, 2017Dear Mr. Tim, What those papers you have referred to say? Please have a look at this Pakistan paper: fuuast.edu.pk/biology%20journal/images/p...ACHI,%20PAKISTAN.pdf The abstract says: Survey has highlighted the significance of hand washing and also indicated the knowledge and practices among 250 mothers between the age group 22-35 in belong to Karachi, the c […]
- Water Reform and Governance - online training - by: Sinead July 24, 2017