What type of content is most useful for you?
- Investigating the social determinants of open defecation in India - by: SudhirPillay July 26, 2017This may be of assistance. Complements your research but not directly linked. More issue of OD even if there is toilet because of condition of toilet.
- Study on how baffle wall enhances performance of septic tank - by: SudhirPillay July 26, 2017This attachment is hidden for guests.Please log in or register to see it. Look at CFD on page 24. Also, practically, whether you want to use downflow pipes or hanging walls. Downflow pipes cheaper but can become clogged (may influence dead space also).
- Report on French researches on Urine Re-use - by: bowenarrow July 26, 2017Very good report on this interesting and important subject. The pics shown speak for themselves.The only concern I have is that urine collection systems in my mind should be completely separated at the pedestal. Non the less I feel we are going in the right direction and Urine will be realised as a resource very soon and the loop will be closed. Cheers Ross […]
- Writings and Styles - by: F H Mughal July 26, 2017Dear Elisabeth, I'm facing a small problem that relates to the drafting and submission of the post. In my recent submission on MHM in Pakistan, I centered the heading, and made it bold. After pressing the "submit" button, I find that while the heading has been centered, it was not made bold. Instead, this - - "[/b]" - - appeared on t […]
- Study on how baffle wall enhances performance of septic tank - by: nilaadri1976 July 26, 2017Yes, it has. Many thanks for sharing ...
- Investigating the social determinants of open defecation in India - by: SudhirPillay July 26, 2017