What type of content is most useful for you?
- Immersive Research to Strengthen Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: Petra October 17, 2017In order to learn from the experiences of districts that had been declared open defecation free, Praxis, the CLTS Knowledge Hub at the Institute of Development Studies and WaterAid recently undertook an immersive research project. The researchers spent three nights and up to four days in each of a total of eight villages in Madhya Pradesh (3), Uttar Pradesh […]
- Timely, relevant and action-orientated research for Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: Petra October 17, 2017The momentum and scale of the Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin (SBM-G) is unprecedented. The speed of implementation means that the identification of gaps and finding answers to these in ways that provide practical ideas for policy and practice can have exceptionally widespread impact provided they can be timely, relevant and actionable. The trade-offs between […]
- Re: WaterAid webinar - What a child needs to learn: lessons on embedding WASH into education - by: dietvorst October 17, 2017Hi Tracey, YouTube has lots of space - that's the easiest place to upload and share a webinar recording. See for instance this IRC webinar recording.
- Learning Paper: Supporting the poorest and most vulnerable in CLTS - by: Petra October 17, 2017The CLTS Knowledge Hub and UNICEF convened an Asia-focused workshop titled ‘Supporting the Poorest and Most Vulnerable in CLTS Programmes’ in the Philippines in May 2017. The event brought together participants with experience of working on directly, supporting or researching CLTS programmes from across the continent. Over the course of five days participant […]
- What Next After 100% Coverage in WASH in Schools (India Chapter Thematic Discussion) - by: lindasemana October 17, 2017Hi Nitya F.I.E.T.S stands for Financial Institutional Environment Technological and Social Sustainability and has been a working concept IRC and Simavi have been working with to reinforce a holistic approach to sustainability. In FIETS all stakeholders and means are involved in ensure the WASH investment is sustained. That is the financing means and actors, […]
- Immersive Research to Strengthen Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: Petra October 17, 2017