How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Working Group 6 (WG 6) members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19/20 March ! - by: ruthmiskelly February 20, 2017Hi Chris and Daniel, Thank you both for your responses Chris, in terms of the advantages of the Edit-a-thon rather than us all working individually on the sanitation-related Wikipedia pages.. - The overall impact is greater! - If the quality of all the sanitation-related pages is increased by 20th March, when people look for sanitation information, they will […]
- Re: LIST OF COMPANIES COMMITTED TO TH WATER MANDATE - by: ddiba February 20, 2017Hi Ossai, You can find a list of the companies that have endorsed the CEO Water Mandate at the initiative's website: ceowatermandate.org/join-us/endorsing-companies/ Regards, Daniel
- Re: Working Group 6 (WG 6) members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19/20 March ! - by: ddiba February 20, 2017Hi Ruth, Thanks for the suggestions. Since this is WG 6, I think that the edits related to the SDGs should also target SDG 11 - "Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable". Regards, Daniel
- Re: Emptying of sludge - How can we know the consistency of the fecal sludge during the emptying if it can be pumped or not? - by: ddiba February 20, 2017I also think it is quite hard to understand the real intention of the question as originally posted. I would assume that it is emptiers who would be interested in knowing the consistency of the faecal sludge, ideally before they arrive at the facility itself. However, I don't see a scenario of facility users doing the consistency test themselves so I th […]
- Re: Reuse of Faecal Sludge in Agriculture in Mzuzu, Malawi - by: Adrianm318 February 20, 2017Hi, Thanks for the responses. Chris: Interesting suggestions and many thanks for them. Unfortunately there isn't equipment for testing for ascaris here currently. Having done an inventory can mainly test for nutrients as nitrogen and phosphates which will help assess suitability for agriculture and there's also COD testing equipment. I'm not s […]
- Re: Working Group 6 (WG 6) members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19/20 March ! - by: ruthmiskelly February 20, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites