How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) at school, certainly a "difficult" shift in Mali, but some public primary schools in Bamako district and Kati* are - by: MLDIARRA April 25, 2017Hi Dears Members, I want to share with you our experience in Mali. Your comments and any contributions are welcome. Thanks!
- Re: WaterAid webinar - What a child needs to learn: lessons on embedding WASH into education - by: TraceyKeatman April 25, 2017Dear all, Just a quick reminder for the webinar next Wednesday 3rd May... If you would like to join WaterAid to discuss their latest school WASH lessons learned, please register for the webinar at: attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6936181524496253953 Many thanks, Tracey
- Forum will be offline for maintenance and upgrading this Thursday 27 May for 24 hours! - by: muench April 25, 2017Important announcement to all Forum users: The SuSanA Forum will be offline for major maintenance this Thursday 27 May for about 24 hours, starting 10:00 CET. The reason is that we are updating the nearly 9-year old software (Kunena) to the latest version and new server requirements. Note: If you're writing a post at the very moment that the Forum gets […]
- Bringing Market Thinking to Humanitarian Response: UK Launch of the Minimum Economic Recover Standards 3rd Edition - by: eshaylor April 25, 2017The SEEP Network warmly invites you to a launch event for The Minimum Economic Recovery Standards (MERS) 3rd Edition. What are the MERS Standards? The MERS offer tools for humanitarian agencies, inter-governmental organizations, local populations and government departments to enhance the effectiveness and quality of the economic assistance offered, and thus […]
- Re: Wanted: Sudan-specific WASH footage/images - by: wini April 25, 2017Dear Nika, yes off course, i did my M.Sc. in Productive sanitation in south Darfur so i have plenty of pictures of dirty public latrines, land fill, solid waste, and household sanitation. please see Dropbox link; all the pictures are taken in Kass and Ottash IDP camps, South Darfur, 2016. www.dropbox.com/sh/ebza1vwhctkqxft/AACTk...QyNjcXJSYUPLVVa?dl=0 P.S. i […]
- Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) at school, certainly a "difficult" shift in Mali, but some public primary schools in Bamako district and Kati* are - by: MLDIARRA April 25, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites