How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- interested - by: GodwinGrant1975 February 23, 2017Yes, I’m interested because…
- RE: Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - 19-20 March Wikipedia Edit-a-thon - by: fafuruma February 23, 2017I am interested in translating articles from English to Portuguese.
- Re: New group handwashing device - by: seshadri February 23, 2017The attachment is a simple device for handwash promoted by Rotary in India. There are number of simple frugal models used for such purpose also.
- registration - by: poorpeople123 February 23, 2017Yes, I am glad to work in this field ! Sincerely, Nagendra Prasad Rijal Founder/ Chairman Sakcham Rural Nepal www.srn.org.np
- Re: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? (Question about Kabul, Afghanistan) - by: goeco February 23, 2017Centralised systems discharge to waterways. The opportunity I see is in greening Kabul productively, using water originally pumped from under the ground, adding nutrients to it from human effluent, then actually using it productively, either for irrigating amenity plantings or even better productive tree crops. If this could be done safely and at low cost th […]
- interested - by: GodwinGrant1975 February 23, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites