- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: JKMakowka October 27, 2016paresh wrote: I am aware that more people are connected to on-site systems and they are looked as stop-gap arrangement while engineers and planners prefer sewerage system. Realistically speaking on-site sanitation will stay the defacto standard in most places for the foreseeable future, therefore the need for FSM. But my impression is also that many engineer […]
- PhD for a research project on Water and Sanitation Services Coproduction in the Urban South (Brussels and Liége) - by: CeciliaRodrigues October 26, 2016Hi all, I came across a tempting PhD position in Brussels, that might be of interest for someone here. I am pasting below: (n-aerus.net/wp/?wysija-page=1&contro...tions&user_id=62) Regards, Cecilia -------------------- 1 PhD for a research project on Water and Sanitation Services Coproduction in the Urban South Description: In the framework of a rese […]
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: ddiba October 26, 2016I would suggest that you stop by the SuSanA library and search for FSM related publications. There are several available in there for free download. Good luck!
- Re: Introduction of Banza Toilet - waterless toilet, mobile urine diversion toilet (Kenya) - by: Doreen October 26, 2016Dear Banza Team, Thanks. I have some questions. - How is the emptying and transportation of the waste done? - How frequent is the collection of the waste and where is it taken to? - Have you tested it anywhere in Kenya and if yes, where particularly and what type of setting? households? schools? - What was the user response after testing? - How does one purc […]
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: paresh October 26, 2016Thanks. That was the first thing I read
- Re: Why FSM gets prioritised - by: JKMakowka October 27, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites