How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Working Group 6 members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19-21 March ! Example: new article on decentralized wastewater systems - by: JKMakowka March 29, 2017I think it could also have a section on decentralized storm-water treatment, such as: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retentionsbodenfilter (only available in German it seems). Technically that is part of a centralized system, but used to partially decentralize it. Some comments on effluent quality and regulations for discharge (and reuse) might be also interesting. […]
- Re: SuSanA webinar: ‘Multi-Sectoral Actions for WASH – the theoretical vs. the practical’ on March 21st 2017 - recording available an ongoing discussion - by: franckconcern March 29, 2017I am a big fan of the WASH&Nut integration and babyWASH in general but, as mentioned during the webinar, I’m still having little doubts about the efficacy of a measure such as relying on nutrition, health or other community networks for promoting hygiene behaviours. It seems to me that there might be a contradiction between what the science of behaviours […]
- The world can't wait for sewers - WSUP / EY Report on Clean Team Ghana - by: gsmikhael March 29, 2017Hello all, EY's Enterprise Growth Services (EGS) unit and Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) have been working hard over the past few months analyzing where the container-based sanitation business Clean Team currently stands, and the general direction the sector needs to head in. Please find here a link to the report summarizing those findin […]
- Re: Working Group 6 members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19-21 March ! Example: new article on decentralized wastewater systems - by: muench March 28, 2017Dear all, Please have a look at the Wikipedia article on Decentralized Wastewater System as it stands now and give us your feedback: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:Decentralized_wastewater_system And by the way, tomorrow Wednesday 29 March we will be back in the Adobe Connect virtual workroom with anyone who wants to do some Wikipedia editing together with othe […]
- Re: Exploring how to address on-going taboos and silence around MHM for girls in school - by: Tere March 28, 2017Greetings to everyone from Bolivia. In my country’s case, introducing MHM is a slow process. I would like to share here, some of our findings and experiences. The silence around menstruation exists not only within the communities, but also among the institutions, authorities and sectorial technicians that should be promoting information and knowledge. In thi […]
- Re: Working Group 6 members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19-21 March ! Example: new article on decentralized wastewater systems - by: JKMakowka March 29, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites