What type of content is most useful for you?
- What Next After 100% Coverage in WASH in Schools (India Chapter Thematic Discussion) - by: lindasemana October 17, 2017Hi Nitya F.I.E.T.S stands for Financial Institutional Environment Technological and Social Sustainability and has been a working concept IRC and Simavi have been working with to reinforce a holistic approach to sustainability. In FIETS all stakeholders and means are involved in ensure the WASH investment is sustained. That is the financing means and actors, […]
- Reply: When you hear the term "dry toilet" or "dry sanitation": does that include a pit latrine in your mind or not? - by: muench October 16, 2017Thanks for your responses so far! Please keep them coming as I find it very interesting. It shows that - as I suspected - many of us mean different things when we say "dry toilet". It seems that the definition that the people behind the Eawag-Sandec Compendium chose might not (yet?) be universally accepted amongst people in the sector. They had a v […]
- WASH in Schools @ Stockholm World Water Week 2017 - by: Jona October 16, 2017Dear WinS community, Please find attached the full documentation of the WASH in Schools session at World Water Week 2017. Comments on the session in general or ideas for further events are welcome. Thanks to all, who have contributed to making this seminar a successful learning event. SIWI website: programme.worldwaterweek.org/event/6723 German WASH Network […]
- Possible material and manufacturing process for readymade Ecosan (UDDT) pan - by: canaday October 16, 2017Dear Kharallaxman, Please tell more about your project. Where will it be done? Who are the beneficiaries? What is the acceptable unit price? Why not use the beautiful, inexpensive Chinese or Indian manufactured squat pans? www.gtz.de/en/dokumente/giz2011-en-appen...s-suppliers-list.pdf Ferrocement floors for the entire rooms (120 x 120 cm? 3 cm thick) could […]
- Possible material and manufacturing process for readymade Ecosan (UDDT) pan - by: kharallaxman October 16, 2017Thanks Makowka. We may go for few thousands in that case. What may be the “prototype development - testing - refinement” process and what may be possible on this in Nepal? At present we are working on development of 3D drawing.
- What Next After 100% Coverage in WASH in Schools (India Chapter Thematic Discussion) - by: lindasemana October 17, 2017