How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: International Resource Recovery Conference in New York (August 5th-9th, 2017) - by: IRRC2017 February 24, 2017There's still time to submit an abstract for IRRC2017! Submissions will be accepted until February 28th. Submit here and visit www.irrc2017.org to learn more!
- Re: Constructing Septic Tanks On-Site Using Ferrocement - by: goeco February 23, 2017Thanks for this Samira, looks great. The pdf provides some construction details, but could you provide material costs and labour hours for the unit in the photographs? cheers Dean
- Re: Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - 19-20 March Wikipedia Edit-a-thon - by: ossai February 23, 2017Yes... I will be willing to host other members in Abuja or be at the office if there is any Susana office in Abuja.
- Re: Public Awareness, Advocacy and Civil Society Engagement - 19-20 March Wikipedia Edit-a-thon - by: Carol McCreary February 23, 2017Hi Felipe How wonderful to know of your interest in translating sanitation articles on Wikipedia into Portuguese! Do you know of special needs or do you have favorite articles? Thank you! Carol
- Re: No subject - by: Carol McCreary February 23, 2017George, Nothing is better than hearing from a journalist! Journalists are the ones who really get the word out and educate the public on World Water Day and on World Toilet Day. And you have a lot of sanitation news to report to the world from Nairobi. Please, can you help the Edit-a-thon committee know which topics and Wikipedia articles are most important […]
- Re: International Resource Recovery Conference in New York (August 5th-9th, 2017) - by: IRRC2017 February 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites