How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Sanitation Product Development for Sub-Saharan Africa - affordable, aspirational latrine products, SaTo (American Standard Brands, USA and Water for People) - by: aashenafia April 30, 2017Thanks for the information Jim. I appreciate that. Ashenafi
- Forum will be offline for maintenance and upgrading this Thursday 27 May for 24 hours! - by: JKMakowka April 29, 2017Great that RSS is working nicely now! Would it be possible to enable SSL (https://) encryption? Otherwise passwords etc. are transmitted insecure (Firefox is complaining) and in general it is good practice to have it as the default option. See letsencrypt.org/ for an easy way of getting the needed certificate. Edit: in the mobile view the menu is sorted with […]
- India Sanitation Conclave, 27-28 April, New Delhi - by: nityajacob April 29, 2017Dear all, The Facebook page of the Conclave is available here for updates. While the secretariat compiles the proceedings, please visit this for a quick overview of how it went and the awardees. An edited video feed is available here . This encapsulates the event. Regards Nitya
- Forum will be offline for maintenance and upgrading this Thursday 27 May for 24 hours! - by: muench April 28, 2017Thanks for reporting this bug, Hajo. Steffen has fixed it now. Please try it out again, it works now. Another option for search is the "site search" which you can access from the top black menu bar (under "Search & navigation"). Site search is based on Google's algorithm for ranking and might be useful when you have a large numbe […]
- Lavan Kumar K, the Forum's 1000th member from India - now featured user - by: arno April 28, 2017Lavan Kumar Kokkonda of Amaravati Development Corporation near Hyderbad became the Forum’s 1000th member from India. It is India that remains the largest source of Forum members – now running at 1078. forum.susana.org/forum/statistics?statsview=2 See below Lavan’s answers to the questions we asked of him. 1. You registered with SuSanA on 8 Dec 2016. What mad […]
- Re: Sanitation Product Development for Sub-Saharan Africa - affordable, aspirational latrine products, SaTo (American Standard Brands, USA and Water for People) - by: aashenafia April 30, 2017