What are your sanitation information sources?
- Re: Reply: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? - by: JessP January 24, 2017Hello, We manufacture decentralized sanitation solutions designed for handling human solid waste. They are built into a shipping container in order to allow them to be transportable. We recently manufactured and provided a decentralized human solid waste processor for Kivalina, Alaska to handle -40C/F. The AK project was designed to handle waste input from U […]
- Clean Hands Prevent Cold and Flu–What you need to know to protect yourself through good hygiene!” February 7 at 11 am EST - by: BijanFHI360 January 24, 2017Did you know there is no inoculation to prevent you from the common cold? While the flu vaccine can reduce the risk of infection by 60%, they are just one step you can take to stay healthy. Cold and flu infections result in over 160 million missed schooldays and $16.3 billion of earnings lost each year, but they can be prevented through good hygiene practice […]
- Engaging the private sector in FSM - by: VandanaNath January 24, 2017Dear all, its my pleasure to introduce to you the third topic of the online discussion about Faecal Sludge Management: Engaging the private sector in FSM We created a small video for you about this weeks discussion: I am Vandana from India Sanitation Coalition (ISC). My colleagues and I will lead this weeks discussion. ISC was formed with the objective of br […]
- Communal wastewater characteristics and population equivalents in developing countries - by: DennisW January 24, 2017Hi All, I am assigned to work on a study for BORDA to assess communal wastewater characteristics and population equivalents in developing countries. Following is a short description of the assignment: Background The main design parameters for communal decentralised wastewater treatment plants are the estimated “per capita wastewater production”, the “peak fl […]
- New Learning Brief- Tracking Progress and Sustainability: Monitoring, Verification and Certification of CLTS - by: Petra January 24, 2017the CLTS Knowledge Hub at IDS has just published this four page Learning Brief. Monitoring, verification and certification are essential for ensuring the success and sustainability of Community-Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) efforts. Monitoring assesses and documents progress towards and the sustainability of Open Defecation Free (ODF) status. Verification and […]
- Re: Reply: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? - by: JessP January 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites