- Economic benefits from household-level access to WaSH - by: Lesley July 26, 2016Hi all, Many of us active on this forum understand that access to water and sanitation can have significant effects on household incomes: medical expenses can reduced by sustained good health, and productive time can be increased due to less sick days and less time required for water allocation as well as defecation. My paper, expanding upon the presentation […]
- UNC Water and Health Conference: Early Bird Registration, New Speakers and Sessions - by: MarissaVS July 26, 2016waterinstitute.unc.edu/conferences/waterandhealth2016/ Early Bird Registration for the Conference is available through July 31, 2016. Visit our registration page today to ensure you don't miss out on this reduced rate. The Side Events and Verbal Presentation schedules are now available on the Conference website. Poster Presentation schedules will be pos […]
- Re: SuSanA Capacity Development Working Group meeting at Stockholm WWW 2016, Tuesday 30 August from 14.00- 15.30h - by: dorothee.spuhler July 26, 2016Dear all This is just a gently reminder that the call for contributions to the WG1 meeting (*how to effectively build capacity in the sanitation sector*) is still open! Just email me or answer to this thread... Kind regards Dorothee
- Final reports from the USAID WASHplus Project - by: campbelldb July 26, 2016The USAID WASHplus project ended on July 15, 2016. Links to some of its final reports on sanitation, WASH in schools, WASH and nutrition and other topics are on Sanitation Updates. WASHplus End of Project Report: What We Did and Why It Matters – The report provides a summary of the key cross-cutting themes that informed the six-year WASHplus activity; descri […]
- Ethiopia COP Position - by: jsauer July 26, 2016Dear Colleague, Please find here information on an urgent position (pending funding) to be filled. If you have COP, Ethiopia, and market development experience please consider. www.psi.org/careers/open-positions/?p=job%2Fo8Sm2fw8 Thanks! John
- Economic benefits from household-level access to WaSH - by: Lesley July 26, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites