- Farewell from Sanitation Updates
- WASH impact bond lessons learnt
- Biweekly WASH Research Update – March 4, 2021
- Investing in Menstrual Health and Hygiene
- New Guides from the Sanitation Learning Hub
- USAID Grant Opportunity – Rural Water Research & Learning
- Call for contributions: 42nd WEDC International Conference [online]
- Menstrual hygiene management in schools: midway progress update on the “MHM in Ten” 2014–2024 global agenda
- Promotion of low flush toilets in urban Mozambique from innovation idea to social enterprise
- Biweekly WASH research updates – January 4, 2021
Jay Graham – Selling toilets in Cambodia: WaterSHED style
This entry was posted in Campaigns and Events, East Asia & Pacific, Hygiene Promotion and tagged Cambodia, changing behaviour, sanitation marketing, WaterSHED. Bookmark the permalink.
Jay – March 21, 2013: this is communication at its very best – both for the local population attending the session and for those of us viewing the little video. Cudos to all who had a part in this. – Art
Hi Dr. Jay,the style is very interesting and will bring good result on sanitation, but good if you include water aspect to it, as there is no separate action with out water.
Pingback: WASHplus Weekly: Sanitation Marketing | Sanitation Updates
Hi, we are interested to import some solar panel to Guatemala, maybe we can make a nice bussines with my company. If you are interested write me at email@example.com my name is Jorge Heinemann.