by Marie-Alix Prat.
PF4WASH initiative at the World Water Week in Stockholm http://www.publicfinanceforwash.com/Zkd
- MPH, MBA Candidate Seeking Internship for Summer 2018 - by: WASTEAdvisersmw January 16, 2018Dear Genevieve, I'm the country director for WASTE Advisers in Malawi, South-East Africa and we are promoting a number of sanitation business models within the sanitation value chain of Blantyre. These include 20+ Pay Toilets for market places, 60 Masons for low cost toilet construction, pit emptying businesses and will be doing co-composting and hopefu […]
- Agriculture, Nutrition & Health (ANH) Academy Week: 25-29 June, Accra - by: JoeYates January 16, 2018Dear Colleagues, The 3rd Annual Agriculture, Nutrition & Health Academy Week will take place from 25-29 June 2018, in Accra, Ghana. Spread across five days, this international, interdisciplinary conference explores agri-environmental sectors, food systems, nutrition and health; bringing together researchers from across the world to share advances in deve […]
- Introducing new WG 5 co-lead: Daniel Ddiba - by: ddiba January 16, 2018Dear SuSanA WG5 members and the entire SuSanA community, I am glad to inform you that I am joining Gina as co-lead for Working Group 5 - Food security and productive sanitation systems. About me: I work with the Stockholm Environment Institute on the Sustainable Sanitation Initiative and my training includes an MSc in environmental engineering and sustainabl […]
- Manhole Covers with Art in Japan - by: F H Mughal January 16, 2018Manhole Covers with Art in Japan I always enjoy when a unpleasant thing is presented in a pleasant and beautiful way. According to a recent news in a local paper ( www.dawn.com/news/1382981/japan-sewers-c...act-with-manhole-art ), Japan’s sewerage industry has found a way to clean up its dirty and smelly image: elaborately designed and colourful manhole cove […]
- Market Based Programming for Emergencies - by: eshaylor January 16, 2018Hi there, I wanted to share with the SuSanA community the Global WASH clusters position paper on Cash and Markets for Emergencies - http://www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resources-and-publications/library/details/2923 This paper has been developed by the WASH cluster's Technical Working Group (TWiG) on cash and markets fro WASH, who will be discussing […]
- MPH, MBA Candidate Seeking Internship for Summer 2018 - by: WASTEAdvisersmw January 16, 2018