WSUP is seeking an experienced consultant to conduct a rigorous end-of-programme evaluation. WSUP’s DFID-funded programme runs from December 2012 – March 2016 and targets the adoption and replication of effective urban water, sanitation and hygiene models by WASH service providers, national governments and international financing institutions across the six countries where WSUP has an established presence (Bangladesh, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mozambique and Zambia). It is further characterised by a comprehensive programme of research, publications and communications aimed at informing and influencing the international WASH sector. Strong knowledge of methodologies for programme evaluation and experience of evaluating capacity development and institutional influencing interventions are essential. Interested evaluators are encouraged to review the attached terms of reference and submit their proposal to email@example.com by 12th November 2015.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Join us 19-20 March 2017 SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day, Around the world, around the clock, together - by: muench February 20, 2017Dear all, As you have probably noticed already the organizing team of the Wikipedia edit-a-thon for World Water Day is also engaging with the members of the SuSanA working groups, by posting on the forum in the Working Group (WG) section and by sending out e-mails to the WG mailing lists. If you've received an e-mail for a working group that you have su […]
- Re: LIST OF COMPANIES COMMITTED TO TH WATER MANDATE - by: ossai February 20, 2017dEAR dANIEL, THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST REGARDS
- Re: Working Group 6 (WG 6) members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19/20 March ! - by: ruthmiskelly February 20, 2017Hi Chris and Daniel, Thank you both for your responses Chris, in terms of the advantages of the Edit-a-thon rather than us all working individually on the sanitation-related Wikipedia pages.. - The overall impact is greater! - If the quality of all the sanitation-related pages is increased by 20th March, when people look for sanitation information, they will […]
- Re: LIST OF COMPANIES COMMITTED TO TH WATER MANDATE - by: ddiba February 20, 2017Hi Ossai, You can find a list of the companies that have endorsed the CEO Water Mandate at the initiative's website: ceowatermandate.org/join-us/endorsing-companies/ Regards, Daniel
- Re: Working Group 6 (WG 6) members: Take part in our Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon 19/20 March ! - by: ddiba February 20, 2017Hi Ruth, Thanks for the suggestions. Since this is WG 6, I think that the edits related to the SDGs should also target SDG 11 - "Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable". Regards, Daniel
- Re: Join us 19-20 March 2017 SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day, Around the world, around the clock, together - by: muench February 20, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites