After a brief hiatus, USAID’s “Global Waters” magazine is back to bring you water-related stories from around the world!
The magazine continues to provide a visually captivating look at the experiences and views of top development professionals and beneficiaries through a new and improved online format. We hope you enjoy the latest articles. – The Water Team.
Features/articles in this issue include:
- Global Waters Radio: Chris Holmes on Water, Jobs, and Gender Equity
- Making Sanitation Services Affordable in Indonesia’s Cities
- Celebrating Water Heroes
- Breaking the Taboo: How School WASH Impacts Girls’ Education
- Putting Local Wealth to Work for Safe Water Access
- Changing the Landscape for Africa’s Urban Water Services
- Incubating Innovation: Solutions for a Parched Earth