American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 4 May 2016; Vol. 94, No. 5
- Ascaris lumbricoides Infection Following School-Based Deworming in Western Kenya: Assessing the Role of Pupils’ School and Home Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Exposures. Joshua V. Garn, Charles S. Mwandawiro, et al.
Full text – http://www.ajtmh.org/content/94/5/1045.abstract?etoc
- Taenia solium Taeniasis and Cysticercosis in Southeast Asia.Ar Kar Aung and Denis W. Spelman
Abstract – http://www.ajtmh.org/content/94/5/947.abstract?etoc
- Association Between Causal Beliefs and Shoe Wearing to Prevent Podoconiosis: A Baseline Study. Desta Ayode, Abebayehu Tora, David Farrell, Getnet Tadele, Gail Davey, and Colleen M. McBride
Abstract – http://www.ajtmh.org/content/94/5/1123.abstract?etoc
- The Relationship Between Distance to Water Source and Moderate-to-Severe Diarrhea in the Global Enterics Multi-Center Study in Kenya, 2008–2011. Benjamin L. Nygren, Ciara E. O’Reilly, et al.
- Integrating Water Treatment into Antenatal Care: Impact on Use of Maternal Health Services and Household Water Treatment by Mothers—Rural Uganda, 2013. Almea Matanock, Tara Anderson, et al.