The 22nd SuSanA meeting, hosted by the Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), will take place on 27 August 2016 prior to the World Water Week (WWW)in Stockholm, Sweden.
Furthermore, several SuSanA working group Meetings and a SFD meeting are scheduled during the week:
- SFD-it’s use and potential in the sanitation sector (working title) – Friday, August 26 (14:00-18:00h)
- WG 1 (Capacity Development) – Linked to the session “Attracting, engaging and developing the capacity of water professionals” August 30, 14:00-15:30h (Room 352)
- WG 2 (Market Development) – August 28, 14:00-15:30h
- WG 7 (WASH in Schools) – August 30, 9:00 to 10:30h (Room 352)
- WG 8 (Emergency and Reconstruction situation) – Linked to the session “Opportunities & Limitations of Market-based Programming to Address Humanitarian WASH Needs” August 30, 11:00-12:30h (Room 352)
- WG 12 (WASH & Nutrition) – Linked to the session “Upscaling the WASH-Nutrition Nexus for Sustainable (Body) Growth” – August 30, 14:00-15:30h (Room 362)
The registration for the SuSanA meeting is free of charge, but you must cover your own travel expenses and accommodation. Please note that SuSanA secretariat does not provide financial support to attend this event.
Your registration will assist us in the preparation of the meeting, so we request all attendees to register for this reason. Please feel free to contact the SuSanA secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Please register here:www.susana.org/en/registration-22nd-susana-meeting
More Information about the SuSanA Events in Stockholm are available here: www.susana.org/en/events/susana-meetings…na-meeting-stockholm
We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Stockholm!