- Following the Worms: Detection of Soil-Transmitted Helminth Eggs on Mothers’ Hands and Household Produce in Rural Kenya. AJTMH, August 8, 2017.
- Integrating Household Water Treatment, Hand Washing, and Insecticide-Treated Bed Nets into Pediatric HIV Care in Mombasa, Kenya: Impact on Diarrhea and Malaria Risk. JAIDS, August 4, 2017.
- Using lot quality assurance sampling to assess access to water, sanitation and hygiene services in a refugee camp setting in South Sudan: a feasibility study. BMC Public Health, August 4, 2017.
- Sanitation value chains in low density settings in Indonesia and Vietnam: impetus for a rethink to achieve pro-poor outcomes. J WASHDev, July 2017.
- Cultural preferences for the methods and motivation of sanitation infrastructure development. J WASHDev, July 2017.
- The role of packaged water in meeting global targets on improved water access. J WASH Dev, April 2017.
UPDATES TO THE USAID GLOBAL WATERS WEBSITE/BLOG
- For Clean Water, Villagers in Sri Lanka Look to an Ancient Solution to an Age-Old Problem, August 10, 2017.
IN THE NEWS
- ABCG launches its Freshwater-WASH Community of Practice webinar series! ABCG, August 3, 2017.
- Why doesn’t anybody know if Swachh Bharat Mission is succeeding? Ideas for India, July 2017.
- How Building a Market for Toilet Loans Can Help Fix India’s Open Defecation Woes. Huffington Post, August 8, 2017.