RECENT USAID WASH-RELATED PUBLICATIONS
- Madagascar Rural Access to New Opportunities for Health And Prosperity (RANO-HP) Sustainability Evaluation. USAID, 2017.
- Sustainable Water Partnership launches Toolkit #1
- Effects of Boiling Drinking Water on Diarrhea and Pathogen-Specific Infections in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. AJTMH, September 5.
- Household sanitation is associated with lower risk of bacterial and protozoal enteric infections, but not viral infections and diarrhoea, in a cohort study in a low-income urban neighbourhood in Vellore, India. TMIH, September 2017.
- Piloting a low-cost hardware intervention to reduce improper disposal of solid waste in communal toilets in low-income settlements in Dhaka, Bangladesh. BMC Public Health, August 29.
- Equality and non-discrimination (EQND) in sanitation programmes at scale (part 1). CLTS Knowledge Hub, September 3.
- Water Management in Israel: Key Innovations and Lessons Learned for Water Scarce Countries. World Bank, August 2017.
- NGOs fostering transitions towards sustainable urban sanitation in low-income countries: Insights from Transition Management and Development Studies. Environmental Science & Policy, 30 August 2017.
- Appraising and Prioritising Options for Climate Resilient WASH: WASH Climate Resilient Development Technical Brief. Global Water Partnership; UNICEF, 2017.
- Determinants of anemia among women and children in Nepal and Pakistan: An analysis of recent national survey data. MCN, August 31.
- The effect of young children’s faeces disposal practices on child growth: evidence from 34 countries. TMIH, early view.
- ‘Unfit for human consumption’: a study of the contamination of formula milk fed to young children in East Java, Indonesia. TMIH, early view.
- A systematic review of nosocomial waterborne infections in neonates and mothers. IJHEH, August 2017.
- Factors influencing water system functionality in Nigeria and Tanzania: a regression and Bayesian network analysis. Env Sci Tech, August 30.