- Ecosystem-based Adaptation and Water Security: Evidence Summary. USAID, Aug 2017.
- RETROSPECTIVE PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF THE AFGHAN SUSTAINABLE WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT 2009-2012. USAID, Aug 2017.
- The true costs of participatory sanitation: Evidence from community-led total sanitation studies in Ghana and Ethiopia. Science of The Total Environment. December 2017.
- Migration and its interdependencies with water scarcity, gender and youth employment. UNESCO, 2017
- Groundwater and human development: synergies and trade-offs within the context of the sustainable development goals. Sustainability Science, Sept 18.
- Policy Brief – Sustainability Assessment of Rural Water Service Delivery Models: Findings of a Multi-Country Review. World Bank, Aug 2017.
- The biggest bang for our limited water and sanitation buck: can investing in small towns lead the way? Water Blog, Sept 5.
- John Sauer – How Breaking Down Boundaries Can Solve Sanitation. WASHfunders, Sept 2017
- The Problem with Free Menstrual Pads. NPR, Sept 18, 2017.
- Exposure to animal feces and human health: A systematic review and proposed research priorities. EST, Sept 19.
- Can you taste it? Taste detection and acceptability thresholds for chlorine residual in drinking water in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Science of The Total Environment, February 2018.
IN THE NEWS
- Making WASH Sexy: An Often Neglected Sector Comes Into Its Own. NextBillion, Sept 2017.
- OU Water Prize winner Eric Stowe challenged by world’s urban poor. NormanTranscript, Sept 21.