RECENT ADDITIONS TO THE USAID DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE CLEARINGHOUSE
- E3 Bureau capacity development assessment: from capacity development to sustainable development, 2017. Includes annex on lessons learned from the SUWASA project, annex N, pages 160-169
- Sanitation Service Delivery Third Year Work Plan October 2016 – September 2017
- Maintaining Water Security in Critical Water Catchments in Mongolia: An Ecosystem-based Adaptation Approach, 2017
- Global Sanitation Service Chain Technology Manual: An analysis of sanitation technology innovations. PSI, PATH, WSUP, 2016.
- Bone Char Production: Fluorosis Mitigation with Innovative Technologies, 2017.
OTHER RECENT USAID-RELATED PUBLICATIONS
- Webcast – Sustainable Water, Resilient Communities: The Challenge of Too Little Water
- MOBILIZING INVESTMENT FOR WATER & SANITATION SERVICES – Expert Q&A: Tetra Tech water expert Sam Huston of the WASH-FIN project discusses how to close financing gaps in the WASH sector, Sept 2017.
- Cost-of-illness of cholera to households and health facilities in rural Malawi. PLoS One, September 2017.
- Identifying Potential Sources of Exposure Along the Child Feces Management Pathway: A Cross-Sectional Study Among Urban Slums in Odisha, India. AJTMH, Sept 2017.
- The war to end cholera: How a lack of clean water and sanitation are contributing to the global spread of the disease. WaterAid, October 2017.
- Ending Cholera: A Global Roadmap to 2030. WHO, October 2017.
- Cholera in 2016. Weekly Epid Rec, Sept.
- Women and corruption in the water sector: Theories and experiences from Johannesburg and Bogotá. The UNDP-SIWI Water Governance Facility, September.
- When nutrition meets WASH: reflections from Ethiopia and Madagascar on fighting stunting. World Bank Water Blog, October.
- Governments have to stimulate Safe Water Businesses. IRCWASH, October.
- Assessing the Impact of Leveraging Traditional Leadership on Access to Sanitation in Rural Zambia. AJTMH, October.