Dr. Jay Graham has videos about his research on WASH, zoonotic diseases, indoor air pollution and other issues on his YouTube Channel.
- Soil Pollution by Sewage - by: Ashok May 20, 2018Mr Mughal, I would like to have your e mail address, if not inconvenient. Ashok
- New Toilets In Indian Trains No Better Than Septic Tanks: IIT Study - by: pkjha May 20, 2018Dear Seshadri and All It was also mentioned in my last post that proper samplings were carried out from 6 biotoilets installed in the campus of IIT Chennai and other 16 such toilets in the field. Monitoring was done by a team comprising senior officers from the concerned ministry and well known experts in the field led by IIT Chennai. Regards pawan
- New Toilets In Indian Trains No Better Than Septic Tanks: IIT Study - by: AjitSeshadri May 20, 2018Dear Readers. It was correctly brought out by Prof Pawan Jha that proper representative samples were not used in testing samples to be taken from moving trains etc.. Repeat apt sampling and testing need to be done.pl. well wishes. Prof.Ajit Seshadri. Vels University.Chennai.INDIA .
- Soil Pollution by Sewage - by: F H Mughal May 19, 2018Soil Pollution by Sewage In the Sindh province of Pakistan, sewage is discharged into receiving streams in cities. There are, however, cases in cities where sewage is discharged on to the open land. Some industries also discharge their sewage on land and vacant plots. In the rural towns and small communities, sewage flows down to vacant land and depression. […]
- What is the impact of WASH Healthcare Facilities? - by: F H Mughal May 19, 2018What is the impact of WASH Healthcare Facilities? An absorbing recent paper highlights the impact of WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene) in healthcare facilities. Titled: What is the impact of water sanitation and hygiene in healthcare facilities on care seeking behaviour and patient satisfaction? A systematic review of the evidence from low-income and midd […]
- Soil Pollution by Sewage - by: Ashok May 20, 2018