From December 27 to 31, 2020, FLUSH, The Loo Tours, and The POOP Project have teamed up with Reel Paper to encourage you to let this year go. Any game participant has a chance to win an awesome raffle prize. See below for more details.
Each day will have a theme with some directions that we’ll share in videos around 6am EST / 11am GMT. You’ll have 24 hours to submit your results on Twitter and/or Instagram. Here are some hints about the 5 days of games:
- Day 1: Toilet Paper Challenge (arts & crafts)
- Day 2: Thank You (Sanitation Workers) Challenge (gratitude)
- Day 3: Toilet/WC Upgrade Challenge (design)
- Day 4: Bristol Bake-Off Challenge (baking)
- Day 5: Final Flush Challenge (therapy)
We are judging submissions based on creativity and fun! We encourage people to think outside the box (so long as it’s tasteful).
Participants are eligible to participate from anywhere in the world, as long as they are over the ages of 18 years, or have at least one member who is over 18 years old.
The Grant Prize of a year’s supply of Reel bamboo toilet paper is only available for participants in the US, but we have participation prizes for people elsewhere, as well! Family members of any company and organization hosting and running this game are welcome to participate but are exempt from winning the Grand Prize.
- Social Media: Participants must post videos & pictures on Instagram (stories and/or feed posts) and/or Twitter.
- Hashtags: Submissions must include the hashtags #FlushAway2020 and another hashtag with the name of their team to be considered eligible for inclusion.
- One Team, One Account: Participant accounts submitting their posts has to remain the same throughout the game to make sure we can keep track of who is who! Feel free to team up with others, just note that there should be just one account for the submissions and the Grand Prize will be sent to the address of the account holder.
- Tag Us: Oh! You should also tag us on your submissions:
- Twitter: @flush_wash | @LondonLooTours | @poop_project | @reelpaperco
- Instagram: @flushllc | @londonlootours | @poop_project | @reelpaper
- Deadlines: Submissions for each day must be shared by 5am EST / 10am GMT the following day, sent with the same IG account. Make sure to have a decent internet connection to submit on time!
- Raffle Prize: Teams participating will receive up to two raffle tickets per day they participate, one for submitting and one for demonstrating extra creativity or effort. The raffle tickets will be given to the account holder that submitted the posts. Submit at least two times and you already win a prize – free admission into one of the team’s events. Submit all five days and you can attend two of the team’s events for free. The grand prize will be raffled off at the end to one winner. The more you submit, the more chances you have to win!
- Prove It’s You: A body part of a real, living person must be included in the post to prove you really completed the challenge.
- Freedom to Share: Submissions are agreeing that the hosting organizations can download and use their videos and pictures for promotional use in the future (i.e., a recap video, etc.).
- Keep it Tasteful: Pictures or videos that include real poo or sensitive materials (aka genitalia) are automatically disqualified and will be reported as abuse on social media.
Have any questions or need some more information? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.