As part of its information services, IRC and partners had set up a number of (news) blogs on water supply, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) services in developing countries. With the launch of IRC’s new website www.ircwash.org, the majority of these blogs, with the exception of Sanitation Updates and WASH Vacancies, are being discontinued and selected posts have been migrated to either the blog or news section.
- Re: A new article on the effects of lacto-fermented mix of faeces and bio-waste supplemented by biochar on growth and yield of corn (Zea mays L.) - by: muench October 25, 2016Dear Nadejda, Thanks for posting your article here. Are you already finished with your PhD? If yes, could you post it here as well? I found it interesting to see the organizations involved in this research, apart from UNESCO-IHE, which are: Research Institute for Field Crops, Selectia, 28 Calea Ieȿilor str., MD 3101 Baltsy, Moldavia Laboratory of Hydrobiolog […]
- Re: Reply: 5th Annual Virtual MHM in WinS Conference Columbia University and UNICEF October 25th 2016 (8-4 pm New York time) - by: muench October 25, 2016Dear Irene, I know the feeling about the time zones... I can recommend this website to you which allows easy conversion of times: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html According to that converter, the conference would start at 3 pm for you. Might see you there in a few hours! Elisabeth
- Reply: 5th Annual Virtual MHM in WinS Conference Columbia University and UNICEF October 25th 2016 (8-4 pm New York time) - by: reniemugo October 25, 2016This conference is starting what time in Nairobi.Time zoning is tricky for me.
- Introducing Beaumont from the United States of America: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat October 25, 2016We would like to welcome Beaumont from the United States of America as a new SuSanA partner organisation! The following text is taken from their application form and was written by the partner organisation themselves. Description and Activities in Sustainable Sanitation: Beaumont is a Honolulu-based company that provides industrial design, mechanical enginee […]
- Re: New MHM brief available from PMA2020: Niger - by: SusannahClemence October 24, 2016Thank you for your kind response, Alec. If you hear of any such qualitative studies I would very much like to read them in detail - I am trying to keep up with the latest research, and it's not always easy to hear of it. Thanks again, Susannah
- Re: A new article on the effects of lacto-fermented mix of faeces and bio-waste supplemented by biochar on growth and yield of corn (Zea mays L.) - by: muench October 25, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites