The Blue Diversion Toilet is an appealing, affordable and safe urine diverting toilet. It is designed for a sustainable sanitation value chain and zero discharge, recovering all resources. The Blue Diversion Toilet is the centrepiece of a market-based approach to sanitation that will be attractive for profit-seeking entrepreneurs. http://www.bluediversiontoilet.com
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- India Sanitation Conclave, 27-28 April, New Delhi - by: nityajacob April 29, 2017Dear all, The Facebook page of the Conclave is available here for updates. While the secretariat compiles the proceedings, please visit this for a quick overview of how it went and the awardees. An edited video feed is available here . This encapsulates the event. Regards Nitya
- Forum will be offline for maintenance and upgrading this Thursday 27 May for 24 hours! - by: muench April 28, 2017Thanks for reporting this bug, Hajo. Steffen has fixed it now. Please try it out again, it works now. Another option for search is the "site search" which you can access from the top black menu bar (under "Search & navigation"). Site search is based on Google's algorithm for ranking and might be useful when you have a large numbe […]
- Lavan Kumar K, the Forum's 1000th member from India - now featured user - by: arno April 28, 2017Lavan Kumar Kokkonda of Amaravati Development Corporation near Hyderbad became the Forum’s 1000th member from India. It is India that remains the largest source of Forum members – now running at 1078. forum.susana.org/forum/statistics?statsview=2 See below Lavan’s answers to the questions we asked of him. 1. You registered with SuSanA on 8 Dec 2016. What mad […]
- Topic 2: How do we collect, validate and disseminate case studies? - by: aprajitasingh April 28, 2017I am a Senior Specialist- Advocacy and Knowledge Management, with Population Services International (PSI), India. Since 2012 PSI India has been implementing the Supporting Sustainable Sanitation Improvements (3SI) project in Bihar, with funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and Unilever. This program is currently scaling its models across […]
- OPEN CALL: Evaluation of RWSN - Call for proposals (ENGLISH ONLY) - by: SeanFurey April 28, 2017Dear Colleagues 2017 marks the 25th Anniversary of the founding of the Handpump Technology Network (HTN), which became RWSN in 2006, under the leadership of the late Piers Cross. We are also coming to the end of the current three year strategy period (2015-2017), so during this year we will be developing a new strategy – and be looking for your inputs. Howev […]
- India Sanitation Conclave, 27-28 April, New Delhi - by: nityajacob April 29, 2017