The Dutch WASH Alliance aims to establish sustainable Water, Sanitation and Hygiene systems that can easily be replicated and scaled up. Within the domain of sanitation, we are creating a functioning WASH market and WASH public sector aiming to increase access to improved sanitation facilities. We support partner organisations that work on demand creation (amongst users); involve WASH entrepreneurs and financial institutions (a working private sector); and support the development of a working public sector. As an Alliance, this is what we refer to as “system change”. To realise system change, WASH Alliance partner WASTE has developed a unique approach called the Diamond Business Approach.
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 16, 2017Dear Susana Members, I have graduated BSc. In Environmental Engineering at Ardhi University in Tanzania and Currently I work as Project officer in one of the CSO and am responsible for leading the implementation of WASH activities at both school and community levels and to ensure that health related activities are focused on the development of appropriate en […]
- Re: reminder WG: Your project: Policy analysis and research support in fecal waste management (FWM) - by: khans December 16, 2017Dear Mwangi, Interesting project. Under SHARE 2 research consortium we (WaterAid, NM-AIST, BTC, LSHTM) are working on a similar topic in an emerging city in Tanzania - Babati Town council, which about 160km from Arusha. Our interest is to study the condition for city-wide sanitation planning. Part of the research work related to policy and institutional anal […]
- Introducing Aquaya Institute from Kenya: A new partner organization of SuSanA - by: aliceacockesteb December 15, 2017Hi Elisabeth, Thanks for posting this! We are excited to be a partner of SuSanA, especially as our work in sanitation increases. The first phase of the project you first posted about, "Cash on delivery for water quality testing", was completed in 2015 under the name Monitoring for Safe Water. The goal was to understand the constraints institutions […]
- Municipal Online Technical Tools - by: F H Mughal December 15, 2017Have a look at the attached presentation, and you will no longer be old-fashioned;) This attachment is hidden for guests.Please log in or register to see it.
- Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat December 15, 2017A highlight of Tide Technocrats partnership with SuSanA is that the organisation has also already added a project to SuSanA's database called "Small Pyrolysis Unit Product Development and Commercialization Planning". The project is located in India and will still be running until 2018. Are there any updates on the current project or possibly o […]
- Looking for Scholarship to Study Masters of Water and Sanitation in UK - by: chrissy December 16, 2017