The Dutch WASH Alliance aims to establish sustainable Water, Sanitation and Hygiene systems that can easily be replicated and scaled up. Within the domain of sanitation, we are creating a functioning WASH market and WASH public sector aiming to increase access to improved sanitation facilities. We support partner organisations that work on demand creation (amongst users); involve WASH entrepreneurs and financial institutions (a working private sector); and support the development of a working public sector. As an Alliance, this is what we refer to as “system change”. To realise system change, WASH Alliance partner WASTE has developed a unique approach called the Diamond Business Approach.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Fecal sludge Management tools - by: muench February 27, 2017Dear Kristina, Have you looked through this sub-category of the SuSanA Forum?: forum.susana.org/component/kunena/277-fs...boxes-and-guidelines This is where I grouped all previous posts dealing with Fecal Sludge Management tools and guidelines. I think you will find pretty much all available tools there. If you find additional ones that have not been mention […]
- Re: WG 7: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: febanisha February 27, 2017Hi Ruth, I would like to take part in the discussion for following topics- WASH, MHM, Open Defecation and Behavior change(Public Health) I think all the chosen topics are good.
- Re: WG 2: Take part in SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day (19th/20th March)! - by: ruthmiskelly February 27, 2017Great to have you on board Emma and Punita! If you have any ideas on the Wikipedia pages WG2 should focus on, please add them to the thread here. We want the selection of pages to be participatory, bottom-up and inclusive
- Re: Reply: Constructing Septic Tanks On-Site Using Ferrocement - by: USAIDssd February 27, 2017Workers went in and out of the metal cage with the help of two wooden ladders placed against each other, as in these attached photos.
- Fecal sludge Management tools - by: thapkris February 27, 2017Dear all, For my research I wanted to know all of the tools available for fecal sludge management by different organisation. I tried to search in google I could find only few of the tools from few organisation like SaniPath, World Bank etc. Where can I get access to all of the tools that are available specially for fecal sludge management. Best regards Krist […]
- Re: Fecal sludge Management tools - by: muench February 27, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites