|Live & Learn Environmental Education’s training manual for toilet location and design is now available in English and Bislama! This practical manual contains a training schedule, and step-by-step instructions for the range of issues that need to be considered when a person or family decides to improve their household toilet – including cost, management of solid waste, and potential natural and environmental hazards.|
This publication was supported by the Australian government, through the Civil Society WASH Program.
You can read or download Hazard and Environmental Considerations in Toilet Design resource here.
- Farewell from Sanitation Updates
- WASH impact bond lessons learnt
- Biweekly WASH Research Update – March 4, 2021
- Investing in Menstrual Health and Hygiene
- New Guides from the Sanitation Learning Hub
- USAID Grant Opportunity – Rural Water Research & Learning
- Call for contributions: 42nd WEDC International Conference [online]
- Menstrual hygiene management in schools: midway progress update on the “MHM in Ten” 2014–2024 global agenda
- Promotion of low flush toilets in urban Mozambique from innovation idea to social enterprise
- Biweekly WASH research updates – January 4, 2021