The Briefing Note “Mapping EU Support for Sanitation in Africa”, published by the EU Water Initiative (EUWI) Africa Working Group, is based on a full study by WEDC in association with Hydroconseil. The purpose of the study is to obtain an overview of the status of the involvement of EU Member States and the European Commission in sanitation-related activities in Africa. It is anticipated that the findings of this work will have the potential to be used for both arguing for greater priority for sanitation within the international architecture and also for individual donors to use in discussing their own Official Development Assistance (ODA).
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: Meeting of Working Group 4 at the FSM4 Conference in Chennai, India, on 18 Feb? - by: MissNkhosi February 21, 2017Hello, Apologies for not attending the work group meeting. I would have loved to but I'm not attending the conference. I hope it took place though
- Re: Vermi-Trickling Filters for Sewage Treatment (looking for help to design) - by: AditiOS1 February 21, 2017Dear Dean, Thank you so much, this information is highly helpful. We have been trying to employ natural treatment systems to treat waste water especially in rural and peri urban areas where continuous electricity consumption is a challenge. As to your question regarding requirement for BOD reduction post primary treatment, it is required as norms in India ar […]
- Re: New Fecal Sludge Management Toolbox now available for Investors, Planners and Consultants (Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand and partners) - by: susu February 21, 2017First of all, thank you Kim for your positive feedback and we are very delighted to address your queries with this post! FSM Toolbox Workshop at FSM4 Given the rise of FSM, both as a concept and a challenge, there has been a scattered but significant push for support tools and other resources. Such materials, while very helpful, can be intimidating to the us […]
- Re: Key Performance Indicators used for Fecal sludge Management project - by: thapkris February 21, 2017Dear Chris Canaday, Thank you for your very helpful suggestions. These Key Performance Indicators are basically targeted to south east Asia and African region. I am trying to list down all of the indicators which can be helpful in this region to monitor performance. Thus, we can say its more general than context specific.
- Re: RE: [Wg4] Working Group 4 meeting at FSM in Chennai - by: muench February 21, 2017Hi Eddy and Eric, The meeting has already taken place (it was on Sunday 19th at 1830 at the the Park Hyatt Hotel) but do make sure you approach Esther and have a chat to her to find out what came out of it and to express your interest. Maybe she will post minutes here in this thread, too. Regards, Elisabeth
- Re: Meeting of Working Group 4 at the FSM4 Conference in Chennai, India, on 18 Feb? - by: MissNkhosi February 21, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites