The Briefing Note “Mapping EU Support for Sanitation in Africa”, published by the EU Water Initiative (EUWI) Africa Working Group, is based on a full study by WEDC in association with Hydroconseil. The purpose of the study is to obtain an overview of the status of the involvement of EU Member States and the European Commission in sanitation-related activities in Africa. It is anticipated that the findings of this work will have the potential to be used for both arguing for greater priority for sanitation within the international architecture and also for individual donors to use in discussing their own Official Development Assistance (ODA).
What type of content is most useful for you?
- Epidemiological Study for the group directly exposed to fecal sludge - by: nilaadri1976 July 26, 2017Hi Planning to conduct an epidemiological study to map the health risk of the people directly exposed to fecal sludge in their day to day life like sludge operators, farmers using untreated septage . Would be grateful if get to know about some previous study in this line...
- Report on French researches on Urine Re-use - by: Mackjo July 26, 2017Bonjour cher Ben, Merci pour ce rapport. C'est avec intérêt que je l'ai lu. Il montre que les francophones ne sont pas en reste dans ce domaine concernant la réutilisation en agriculture des excréta humains. Dans l'étude rapportée à la page 11 de votre document, le système de traitement de l'urine appliqué avant fertilisation des cultures […]
- Key documents for the sub-category on menstrual hygiene management - by: amagugu July 26, 2017Hello, Not sure if this is the correct platform - I'm looking for tools to monitor and evaluate MHM project activities. Past project evaluation reports will be helpful too. Thanks Allen
- Study on how baffle wall enhances performance of septic tank - by: nilaadri1976 July 26, 2017Many thanks for sharing ....
- Protocols to protect workers and environment from biological hazards during pit emptying - by: SudhirPillay July 26, 2017Bobbie Louton has completed her Pit Emptying Training Booklet (see attachment). A video has also been made which will be uploaded at later stage.
- Epidemiological Study for the group directly exposed to fecal sludge - by: nilaadri1976 July 26, 2017