On 27 July 2011, more than 20 leading international water and development organizations signed and launched the WASH Sustainability Charter. This Charter is a collaboratively-developed mission and set of guiding principles to advance lasting solutions in water, sanitation and hygiene education (WASH). The Charter is available to read and endorse at www.WASHCharter.org.
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: gracebeeler April 19, 2018Yes, my understanding is that Mara has retired. Earthea Nance has done some of the only evaluations in English, but they too are from more than a decade ago. I'll ask her to get on and post what she thinks are the most relevant papers. There is work being done in Portuguese, but interest died out in English for a while. My opinion on why they are not sp […]
- Research: MHM among incarcerated females #: A case study of South East Nigeria - by: dannyogwo April 19, 2018Dear Colleagues, I am writing a research paper concerned with learning about Menstrual Hygiene Management and how easy it is for women to manage their menstruation in prison and whether anything needs to be improvement in prisons in Nigeria in the future. Title: Menstrual Hygiene Management among incarcerated female: A case study of prisons in South-East Nig […]
- Will urine divertion might disrupt proper functioning of small scale aerobic waste water system (activated sludge or biofilter)? - by: muench April 19, 2018Kris has given an excellent answer. I'd just like to add: You know that biological treatment also works on greywater, don't you? Greywater has no urine and faeces in it and yet biological treatment still works, e.g. in constructed wetlands. So there you go. After all, wouldn't it be mysterious that the activated sludge process should only work […]
- Nagmagic Bio-Digester based on the DRDO/DRDE Bio-Toilets Technology - by: muench April 19, 2018Dear Girish, Your post sounds a bit like an advertisement which we don't allow on the forum (no plain advertising allowed). However we do allow what we call "friendly advertising" where suppliers enter into a dialogue with interested people. As such, I would like to point out that we have discussed these DRDO Bio-Toilets in great depth on the […]
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: muench April 19, 2018I had a look at what we have on condominium sewers in the SuSanA library by putting "condomi" in the search field. It gave 13 results: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...ndomi?search=condomi This publication by Melo might be the closest to what Mughal is looking for, but it's from 2005 (13 years ago - has a lot changed since then?): ww […]
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: gracebeeler April 19, 2018