In the 1940s, the Walt Disney Studios produced a series of educational films on sanitation and hygiene promotion for developing countries. The films, in the Health for the Americas series, were aimed at Latin America. They were commissioned by the now defunct Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs (CIAA), which was later renamed Office of Inter-American Affairs (OIAA).
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Bringing Market Thinking to Humanitarian Response: UK Launch of the Minimum Economic Recovery Standards 3rd Edition - by: jsauer April 24, 2017Bringing Market Thinking to Humanitarian Response: UK Launch of the Minimum Economic Recovery Standards 3rd Edition Please register to attend this event in London on May 4 When? 15:00-17:00 - May 4, 2017 Where? The Stage, Impact Hub Westminster 1st Floor New Zealand House, 80 Haymarket London, United Kingdom SW1Y 4TE How Do I Register? Simply click here to r […]
- Re: How do you get households to connect to existing sewer networks? - by: meleesa April 24, 2017Thank you Charlotte - this is very helpful! Best wishes Meleesa
- 'Public Finance for WASH': Masters Research Scholarships 2017 - by: Guy April 24, 2017The Public Finance for WASH initiative announces three scholarships each of GBP 1500 (or €1700) to support masters-level research around public finance for pro-poor sanitation or pro-poor WASH in low-income contexts. Public Finance for WASH is a knowledge platform run by IRC and Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP). PF4WASH aims to increase secto […]
- Re: Exploring how to address on-going taboos and silence around MHM for girls in school - by: marnisommer April 24, 2017Thanks everyone for the great contributions on this topic the last few weeks, and for the SuSanA team for proposing it! We look forward to learning from any additional posts that are made!
- Webinar Recording Now Available: Involving The Private Sector In Increasing Access To Basic Sanitation In Bihar And Abidjan - by: USAIDssd April 24, 2017Did you miss our recent webinar on increasing access to basic sanitation in Bihar and Abidjan? Or are there sections you would like to listen to again? The webinar recording and supplementary tools and resources are now available. WATCH NOW ! . Listen in as panelists discuss successes and failures of the strategies from the USAID Sanitation Service Delivery […]
- Bringing Market Thinking to Humanitarian Response: UK Launch of the Minimum Economic Recovery Standards 3rd Edition - by: jsauer April 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites