A new endline report discusses how Peru’s enabling environment for handwashing with soap has progressed since 2007. The research, conducted by the Water and Sanitation Program (WSP), indicates that the enabling environment has been strengthened at both national and regional levels. In addition, efforts to integrate and institutionalize handwashing with soap behavior change into national, regional, and local policies related to health and nutrition, education, water, and sanitation have largely been achieved.
- Membrane processing of urine into drinking water - by: KaiMikkel July 28, 2016Looking around the forum, I wasn't able to locate any mention of the following from Belgium: www.deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/health...m-urine-machine.html Is anyone familiar with this technology or project?
- Re: Sanitary Pad burner/incinierator design - by: eva July 28, 2016
- Re: Sanitary Pad burner/incinierator design - by: eva July 28, 2016Yes the de Montfort is a good option... Its a two chamber incinerator built using refractory fire bricks that can with stand high temperatures , we have installed in 38 learning institutions... And three small hospitals in Kenya the results are amazing. Regards Eva
- UDDT versus Pour Flush (with vermi-composting) versus ???: which are sustainable sanitation technologies and systems for peri-urban areas in Africa? - by: hajo July 28, 2016Dear all, To understand the following posting you must know that we already had an ‘off-line’ discussion about pros and cons and proper execution of vermi-composting. This discussion ignited EvM to emphasise (again ) her preference for UDDTs. She wants me to put my response on the forum for further discussion. Dear Elisabeth, I know you are fan of UDDT havin […]
- Membrane processing of urine into drinking water - by: KaiMikkel July 28, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites