A new endline report discusses how Peru’s enabling environment for handwashing with soap has progressed since 2007. The research, conducted by the Water and Sanitation Program (WSP), indicates that the enabling environment has been strengthened at both national and regional levels. In addition, efforts to integrate and institutionalize handwashing with soap behavior change into national, regional, and local policies related to health and nutrition, education, water, and sanitation have largely been achieved.
- Re: reminder WG: Your project: Policy analysis and research support in fecal waste management (FWM) - by: khans December 16, 2017Dear Mwangi, Interesting project. Under SHARE 2 research consortium we (WaterAid, NM-AIST, BTC, LSHTM) are working on a similar topic in an emerging city in Tanzania - Babati Town council, which about 160km from Arusha. Our interest is to study the condition for city-wide sanitation planning. Part of the research work related to policy and institutional anal […]
- Introducing Aquaya Institute from Kenya: A new partner organization of SuSanA - by: aliceacockesteb December 15, 2017Hi Elisabeth, Thanks for posting this! We are excited to be a partner of SuSanA, especially as our work in sanitation increases. The first phase of the project you first posted about, "Cash on delivery for water quality testing", was completed in 2015 under the name Monitoring for Safe Water. The goal was to understand the constraints institutions […]
- Municipal Online Technical Tools - by: F H Mughal December 15, 2017Have a look at the attached presentation, and you will no longer be old-fashioned;) This attachment is hidden for guests.Please log in or register to see it.
- Introducing Tide Technocrats from India: A new partner organisation of SuSanA - by: secretariat December 15, 2017A highlight of Tide Technocrats partnership with SuSanA is that the organisation has also already added a project to SuSanA's database called "Small Pyrolysis Unit Product Development and Commercialization Planning". The project is located in India and will still be running until 2018. Are there any updates on the current project or possibly o […]
- USAID Transftrom WASH Program - by: jtinsley December 15, 2017Thanks, and please let us know if Water.org can be of assistance with development of the financing model.
- Re: reminder WG: Your project: Policy analysis and research support in fecal waste management (FWM) - by: khans December 16, 2017