A new endline report discusses how Peru’s enabling environment for handwashing with soap has progressed since 2007. The research, conducted by the Water and Sanitation Program (WSP), indicates that the enabling environment has been strengthened at both national and regional levels. In addition, efforts to integrate and institutionalize handwashing with soap behavior change into national, regional, and local policies related to health and nutrition, education, water, and sanitation have largely been achieved.
What are your sanitation information sources?
- Re: Online Course Faecal Sludge Management: next run January - May 2017! - by: shaji January 22, 2017Dear Mr Saxena, CSE is offering the course in india.The course fee is approx Rs 10000. Partial scholarships is also offered.
- Re: Time taken for faecal sludge tankers to discharge? - by: christoph January 22, 2017Dear all, just some quick comments. Background: We (Rotária do Brasil) operate 3 tankers and we are part of an association for sludge emptying with 26 tankers in southern Brazil. We operate at one treatment plant. • The regular discharge time for a tanker of 8 – 9 m³ is about 15 min.. quite similar to the practical numbers mentioned here. • What is “pressure […]
- Re: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? (Question about Kabul, Afghanistan) - by: Kulwant January 22, 2017I agree with Marijn's observations.
- Re: Best decentralized treatment solution for a city without a centralized sewage system? (Question about Kabul, Afghanistan) - by: goeco January 22, 2017Is running water available throughout Kabul? What do the 97% do, how many of these use onsite systems (septic tanks etc)? Dean
- East Asia Regional Learning Event Synthesis Report and Briefing Papers - by: bronwynpowell January 22, 2017The Civil Society Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Fund (CS WASH Fund) has published a series of reports and learning briefs which synthesise the key learnings and knowledge shared at the East Asia Regional Learning Event (EARLE) held in Hanoi, Vietnam 12-15 July 2016. Hosted by the Fund, the Learning Event focused on bridging public and private spheres for imp […]
- Re: Online Course Faecal Sludge Management: next run January - May 2017! - by: shaji January 22, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites