A new endline report discusses how Peru’s enabling environment for handwashing with soap has progressed since 2007. The research, conducted by the Water and Sanitation Program (WSP), indicates that the enabling environment has been strengthened at both national and regional levels. In addition, efforts to integrate and institutionalize handwashing with soap behavior change into national, regional, and local policies related to health and nutrition, education, water, and sanitation have largely been achieved.
What type of content is most useful for you?
- Introducing Community Green Engagement (COMGREEN) from Cameroon - by: COMGREEN August 23, 2017COMGREEN , an NGO that adress climate change and environmental haphazards
- Request for training-Solutions for pit desludging and sludge management. - by: COMGREEN August 23, 2017Hello, Good day. Congratulation for this great innovation- Solutions for pit desludging and sludge management. I would like to be train. What are the formalities required for training? Thanks Alex Gwanvalla Community Green Engagement- Cameroon Email:email@example.com
- Faecal Sludge Treatment by means of bio-predating using house fly larvae (Musca Domestica) - by: VogelAfrica August 22, 2017Dear Makgatha, Thank you for your advise. I will certainly contact Prof Chris Buckley. Ellen
- Is human faecal sludge workable in a natural inoculation design for house flies? - by: VogelAfrica August 22, 2017Dear Chris, I have a small farm in the Eastern region of Ghana. We want to build a business specializing in the production of young BSF maggots to distribute to partner farmers who will mature them for layers. We will focus on the waste stream of the cacao farmers. Our first action point is a simple housefly facility (natural inoculation on animal manure, co […]
- Research project about faecal sludge drying, at the Pollution Research Group (South Africa) - by: SeptienS August 22, 2017Dear Elizabeth, Thanks a lot for the interest that you have shown on my post! I will try to respond to your questions the most accurate possible. Concerning your first set of questions, I do consider to use SuSana as a platform to disseminate the outcomes of the project. I just have to learn how to properly use it in order to use all the potential of the web […]
- Introducing Community Green Engagement (COMGREEN) from Cameroon - by: COMGREEN August 23, 2017