The Global Dry Toilet Association of Finland will organize the 5th International Dry Toilet Conference (DT2015) in Tampere, Finland, in the Tampere University of Applied Sciences on 19th – 22nd of August 2015.
The main theme for DT2015 will be solutions, which will be reflected in all the presentations. The aim of the conference is to discuss concrete ideas and solutions through sessions and workshops, covering topics from ecological sanitation and nutrient cycling to dry toilet technologies and use of excreta as a fertilizer.
You can find the call for papers and register here: http://www.huussi.net/en/activities/dt-2015/
Theme: Drivers for ecological dry toilets in urban and rural areas
Organised by: Global Dry Toilet Association of Finland , University of Tampere, Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Tampere University of Technology
Abstract deadline: 15 Jan 2012
- Mon-Wed 20-22 Aug – Pre-conference workshop on safe and sustainable sanitation, organized by Prof. Tuula uhkanen, free-of-charge
- Wed 22 Aug – Registration, social events
- Wed-Thu 22-23 Aug – Exhibition
- Thu 23 Aug – Opening, key-notes, parallel sessions
- Fri 24 Aug – Parallel sessions, closing, dinner
- Sat 25 Aug – Excursion
Read the First Announcement
Tel: +358 45 875 3597 (mrs erja takala)
Facebook: Global Dry toilet Association of Finland
Conference web site: www.drytoilet.org/dt2012