- Are all states using the model checklist provided by GoI for verification? Are there any outliers? - by: Sanchita July 29, 2016Delighted to be here. Warm welcome to everyone, and look forward to some great discussions and debates. Click on the link below (also attached) . We have all read this, haven't we? www.mdws.gov.in/sites/default/files/R_274_1441280478318.pdf The definition is sacrosanct, and suggestive indicators in form a model checklist has been drawn up. States have t […]
- Re: Energy recovery & waste treatment with floating biodigesters (Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia - LLEE) - by: robhughes July 29, 2016Hi Michael, thanks for getting touch. I'm currently based in Sydney and not regularly in Cambodia. This project is being continued through the ATEC* enterprise: www.atecbio.com/ The best person to contact would be Ben Jeffrey's of ATEC*. Cheers, Rob
- Re: SuSanA's first regional chapter: India! - launched now - by: nityajacob July 29, 2016Dear members, It is great to participate in SuSanA's discussions. I am Nitya Jacob, the moderator for the India Chapter of the Alliance that is hosted by the India Sanitation Coalition and supported by Arghyam. We have just launched the first discussion on the Forum. I invite you to read and comment on the topic of the Swacch Bharat Mission, India' […]
- On the way to a “clean India” – 2 years of Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: nityajacob July 29, 2016The India Sanitation Coalition in cooperation with the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA), is holding its first thematic online discussion on the Swacch Bharat Mission. The thematic online discussion is the first in a series of discussions taking place under the umbrella of the SuSanA Indian chapter. The discussion will run from 29th July- 21st August […]
- Are all states using the model checklist provided by GoI for verification? Are there any outliers? - by: Sanchita July 29, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites