Watch BBC presenter Dallas Campbell help unclog a sewer in Mexico City in the BBC programme Supersized Earth. It ain’t pleasant.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: FSM per capita cost for Nepal or South Asia (seeking information) - by: muench February 24, 2017Dear Tobias, You asked: The model does not include the FSTP* for both system. Therefore I was thinking of making an assumption like costs of treating one cubic meter of faecal sludge ($/m^3 sludge). Does anyone know a good assumption for Nepal, India, Bangladesh or somewhere in South Asia? Costs of treating sludge out of an ABR and out of a Septic Tank. This […]
- Re: Our Sanitation Highlights by year - in 2013 and 2014 - and 2016? - by: muench February 24, 2017Hi Dan and all, I liked your idea to ask people for their professional sanitation highlights in 2016. Looks like not so many people responded though. So I thought about my own professional sanitation highlights for the year 2016 and they were: The fact that we got approval for Phase 3 of our grant by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to support SuSanA […]
- Re: New group handwashing device - by: JFranciscoDeLeon February 24, 2017Hi Seshadri, thx to share this.. I found it very interesting, let me ask you something... how much cost the device because is fabric in galvanized Steel and in México that material is very expensive, another point is that , i cant see the Soap ... in the end the faucets maybe arent too robust for a context like an School or a disaster area. Best regards Juan […]
- Re: WG13's kick-off activity: SuSanA's Wikipedia Edit-a-thon for World Water Day! - by: ruthmiskelly February 24, 2017Hi Dan, Wonderful, it will be great to have you on board! As guidance for everyone, as Wikipedia is an encyclopedia, there is a strong focus on referencing, so there is certainly an opportunity to cite reports, frameworks and guidelines etc as references to your explanations of the different topics. As the aim is to provide factual information, the general r […]
- Re: [Wg7] SuSanA's World Water Day Wikipedia Editathon - Get involved WG7! - by: ossai February 24, 2017Yes i am interested... looking forward to the dates Regards COMRADE OSSAI ILOME MAKKINS, EDITOR, AFRICAN LABOUR WATCH / ANMFINEWS Suit B50, Danziyal Plaza, Opposite NNPC Mega Station, Central Business District, ABUJA.
- Re: FSM per capita cost for Nepal or South Asia (seeking information) - by: muench February 24, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites