Sanitation and Water for All (SWA) will soon launch a new initiative to help off-track countries meet their WASH goals. The National Planning for Results Initiative (NPRI) aims to pool donor support to develop in-country planning capacity. SWA announced the initiative during their session on National Sanitation Planning at the 6th World Water Forum in Marseilles. The official launch of the NPRI will take place at the upcoming SWA High Level Meeting in April this year.
- Fwd: Introducing Tippy tap Kenya (handwashing at schools) - by: StuSpaTap March 21, 2018Dear Kennedy, If you would like to run a pilot project with SpaTap please let me know On first glance, to the uneducated eye, a SpaTap attached to a 1.5-litre bottle can look similar to a tippy tap. However, the SpaTap is a powerful pocket-sized tool and is completely different on many levels. This document will clearly explain the major difference between t […]
- Donate to Provide Toilet Facilities for a Village without a Toilet Facility - by: Hopeworks March 20, 2018Donate Tomorrow! Tomorrow is the big day! You can join Hopeworks Ghana and make the GlobalGiving Accelerator Program a Success. Don't forget. Every Donation of Any Size matters and anytime you give, the more bonus funds Hopeworks Ghana can earn. Donate here! [ globalgiving.org/projects/31925 ]
- Rural Sanitation Governance in India - any relevant studies or cases? - by: F H Mughal March 20, 2018. . . and this 477pp document on why governance matters. F H Mughal
- Rural Sanitation Governance in India - any relevant studies or cases? - by: F H Mughal March 20, 2018Dear Ms. Magdalena, Kindly have a look at the attached SEI, 6pp document, on sanitation governance. Regards, F H Mughal
- Rural Sanitation Governance in India - any relevant studies or cases? - by: F H Mughal March 20, 2018Dear Ms. Magdalena, I wanted to send you the following publication: Governance in Gram Panchayats Active Panchayat Book ‐ III A Prototype Manual for Gram Panchayat Elected Representatives and Functionaries Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India, October 2014, 116pp The size of the publication is 25 MB. This system cannot upload publication of size g […]
- Fwd: Introducing Tippy tap Kenya (handwashing at schools) - by: StuSpaTap March 21, 2018