Sanitation and Water for All (SWA) will soon launch a new initiative to help off-track countries meet their WASH goals. The National Planning for Results Initiative (NPRI) aims to pool donor support to develop in-country planning capacity. SWA announced the initiative during their session on National Sanitation Planning at the 6th World Water Forum in Marseilles. The official launch of the NPRI will take place at the upcoming SWA High Level Meeting in April this year.
- any interest in new technologies?(specially imported one) - by: Akshay14 January 18, 2018To, Steven Sugden Thanks for your upfront and honest feedback. The request you are making on slashing the prices by 90% isn't practical or logical. There is a certain cost of years of research, of manufacturing (which is done in Europe and not China or any other Asian Countries), of raw materials, taxes, duties and transportation; to arrive at the cost […]
- any interest in new technologies?(specially imported one) - by: Akshay14 January 18, 2018To, Carol Stienfeld. I would like to clear your confussions. Please share with me i will clear it with my experties and knowledge about this system. Thanks, Akshay.
- any interest in new technologies?(specially imported one) - by: Akshay14 January 18, 2018Dear Elisabeth, Thanks for the given information about the aquatron and hyderoclone. As per Mr.thammarat's given video i got to know that he was working with VIT, Pune. Which is walking distance from my place. I will have visit there regarding the same. Your given link has solved so many personal questions were in my mind. And thank you so much for gain […]
- Improving Wikipedia article on "Environmental enteropathy" - by: muench January 18, 2018Sophie posted in this thread ( forum.susana.org/23-hygiene-and-hand-was...-or-super-amma#23709 ) that she is working on "I am looking at the gap between WASH and nutrition and stunting in infants in Ethiopia - particularly the contribution of environmental enteric dysfunction from chronic pathogen exposure." So this prompted me to bring to your att […]
- any interest in new technologies?(specially imported one) - by: muench January 18, 2018Yes, thanks for mentioning the hydrocyclone project by AIT. This was discussed here on the forum (note the thread goes over two pages): forum.susana.org/forum/categories/variou...it-thailand?start=12 There was some discussion whether it was the same or different to the 30-year old product called Aquatron separator. The last post by Thammarat about this was f […]
- any interest in new technologies?(specially imported one) - by: Akshay14 January 18, 2018