As Thailand faces its worst flooding in more than 50 years, a local company is distributing floating toilets free of charge to government offices.
- Reply: Guidelines and Policies on FSM with a global focus - by: F H Mughal April 22, 2018The attached publication of the Directorate of Municipal Administration, Government of Karnataka, India, captioned: Faecal Sludge Treatment Plant: Devanahalli, gives more stress on treatment, when it comes to FSM. According to the report, the FSM Value Chain comprises of capture, storage, transport, treatment and reuse. The report gives advantages of aerobic […]
- Reply: Guidelines and Policies on FSM with a global focus - by: F H Mughal April 22, 2018Attached is a short report on solid waste and faecal sludge management in situations of rapid, mass displacement. The publication has interesting list of references. F H Mughal
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: F H Mughal April 22, 2018Dear Ms. Grace, Thank you for your kind help. I'll contact Mr. Neder for more information. This is an interesting topic. Regards, F H Mughal
- great new behaviour change website! - by: kharallaxman April 21, 2018Thanks. This looks good.
- Condominial Sewerage in Brazil - by: gracebeeler April 21, 2018Also, I am working with two Brazilian engineers who have developed a 5 day hands on course on how to do condominial. They can teach it in Spanish and Portuguese, but we are hoping to create an English language version. As well, there is a free software for condominial design which will be available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. It will be ready soon, p […]
- Reply: Guidelines and Policies on FSM with a global focus - by: F H Mughal April 22, 2018