- Mass flow analysis / black water characteristic Arba Minch Ethiopia - by: mekonnen145 July 21, 2018www.researchgate.net/profile/Kinfe_Kassa/info Ask Kinfe Kasa from Arba minch university.
- specific definition of a "safely managed pit latrines" according JMP ladder for sanitation and guide how to detrmine it in practice - by: Florian July 20, 2018Hi Josef, I agree this is a tricky issue in practice. I find the defintion relatively clear, but the monitoring difficult. For the definition, there are two parts: 1) Improved sanitation facility: "Improved sanitation facilities are those designed to hygienically separate excreta from human contact, and include: flush/pour flush to piped sewer system, s […]
- specific definition of a "safely managed pit latrines" according JMP ladder for sanitation and guide how to detrmine it in practice - by: pepino July 20, 2018Hello, I am looking for a specific definition of safely managed pit latrine according to JMP sanitation ladder and practically useful instructions how to assess/determine safely managed pit latrine. Materials which I found through the JMP website are too general. I am looking for this for our survey in rural Ethiopia where we exepect that (almost) all latrin […]
- Solar treatment of feces? - by: jscheerer July 20, 2018Dear Kevin, You are right assuming that the cost for our system will reduce significantly when produced locally on larger scale. However, at the moment I can’t give you an exact quotation due to the following reasons: - According to our experience with manufacturers in different countries, the production cost may vary considerably because of different costs […]
- Re: "Sustainable Sanitiation" versus "Ecological Sanitation versus "Resilient Sanitation": What are our words really saying? - by: dorothee.spuhler July 20, 2018Great that this post was helpful for you! The vision document has since then been revised in order to account for the SDGs. Have a look here: Contribution of sustainable sanitation to the Agenda 2030 for sustainable development - SuSanA Vision Document 2017: www.susana.org/en/resources/library/details/2715 Sustainable sanitation and the SDGs: interlinkages a […]
- Mass flow analysis / black water characteristic Arba Minch Ethiopia - by: mekonnen145 July 21, 2018