Just when another German minister is forced to resign after being accused of plagiarism, two less well-known sanitation scientists have been put to shame for the same offence.
- Thematic Discussion Series: Innovations in WASH, SuSanA India Chapter - by: AjitSeshadri April 23, 2018Our impressions on the notings on Theme 2 & 3 are as below : 1. I feel that the business models are not commercially viable because each initiative do not pay back to communities in way of revenues or gains. No R O I .. Indirect gains by way of sustainsbily confidence levels being up graded is also to be clubbed with this. 2. Agreeing that for repaying S […]
- Thematic Discussion Series: Innovations in WASH, SuSanA India Chapter - by: VikasR April 23, 2018Hi, I feel it's the other way round.. It's clear and uncomplicated, to the point communication, devoid of any jargon that will help! Being associated with the wash sector for long, I've been seeing this as is such a big menace, that we dont put our minds on doing something about. Our quest to wander on with too much idealism is what dosent do […]
- Collaboration with the Hindi Water Portal to bring you sanitation stories from the field in India - by: nityajacob April 23, 2018Dear all, I am sharing the third in a series of stories from the http://hindi.indiawaterportal.org/]Hindi Water Portal . Please take a moment to read and comment so we can inform the Portal about what you have to say. Author: Arun Tiwari ‘Every house must have a toilet’ ‘Every village must be cleaned’ ‘Everyone must get clean drinking water’ ‘Every city must […]
- [WG4] SuSanA India Chapter Thematic Discussion Series: Innovations in WASH. Comments invited - by: nityajacob April 23, 2018Dear friends, This is a reminder that the India Chapter of SuSanA, that is hosted by the India Sanitation Coalition, is running the thematic discussion on Innovations in WASH. We invite you to comment on the discussion. The second topic opened last week and we are still seeking your comment on the second topic : I would like to seek your views on whether the […]
- Call for contributions on the principle of accountability and the human rights to water and sanitation - by: muench April 23, 2018Dear Pascal, Thanks for posting your call here. I am just wondering if the mentioned "accountability" has anything to do with the "social accountability" that we discussed on the forum here?: forum.susana.org/242-advocacy-and-civil-...water-and-sanitation I noticed the deadline for your questionnaire has passed. Did you get many submissio […]
- Thematic Discussion Series: Innovations in WASH, SuSanA India Chapter - by: AjitSeshadri April 23, 2018