Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
- Re: SBM needs a bagful of ideas for success ! - by: am101 August 26, 2016Dear Members, Good Practices are really encouraging but it back fires when best practices are challenged.The best case is of Rajasthan which is number one state in toilet construction.All international organizations have preapred best practices by spending huge portion of their budgets.Please go through link below:- timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/.. […]
- Latest Menstrual Hygiene Management Brief from PMA2020 - by: aks0813 August 25, 2016Dear Colleagues, Performance Monitoring and Accountability 2020 (PMA2020) – an innovative smartphone-based population survey – just released our second brief on Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) from Lagos, Nigeria. Results from the second round of data collection in Lagos found that 85% of women ages 15 to 49 have everything they need for proper MHM – such […]
- A new article on the effects of lacto-fermented mix of faeces and bio-waste supplemented by biochar on growth and yield of corn (Zea mays L.) - by: nadia August 25, 2016Resource oriented sanitation improves the efficacy of excreta treatment schemes, reduces the environmental pollution from their disposal and improves soil fertility. A recent study was carried out in Moldova, within a PhD study at Unesco-IHE Institute for Water Education, the Netherlands. In a two year field experiment, the effects of the stored source separ […]
- Re: TODAY - SuSanA monthly webinar 4: Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships, August 25th, 12:00 BST (London time) - by: Improvedavis August 25, 2016Hello all - here's the link to the 2016 survey. If you work for a development or relief organization that does water, sanitation, or hygiene interventions, we'd appreciate a few minutes of your time. Your responses will be anonymous: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P7PM6SM
- Re: TODAY - SuSanA monthly webinar 4: Understanding the role of learning and donor-implementer relationships, August 25th, 12:00 BST (London time) - by: arno August 25, 2016Here is the recording of the webinar. youtu.be/o8ZScXTeUMU
- Re: SBM needs a bagful of ideas for success ! - by: am101 August 26, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites