Which issues will sanitation and hygiene practitioners focus on in Asia? This was the question posed to the more than 50 professionals attending the 3rd Asia Regional Sanitation and Hygiene Practitioners Workshop which ends today in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Based on the above “learning cloud”, sludge management appears to be a major concern.
How many times do you visit Sanitation Updates per month?
- Re: World Water Day 2017 publications by USAID, UN Water, WaterAid and others - by: campbelldb March 22, 2017Hi Elisabeth Congrats to you and your colleagues on compiling such a useful World Water Day resource. I included a separate post on Sanitation Updates with a link to the Wikipedia article. Dan
- Re: World Water Day 2017 publications by USAID, UN Water, WaterAid and others - by: muench March 22, 2017Hi Dan, Could you please add the much improved Wikipedia article on World Water Day? I am so proud of it! It is one of the outcomes from our edit-a-thon which ran from Sunday to Tuesday. (or make it a separate news item on Sanitation Updates?) See here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Water_Day It is also mentioned on the main front page of Wikipedia today (in t […]
- World Water Day 2017 publications by USAID, UN Water, WaterAid and others - by: campbelldb March 22, 2017We have links to the reports below on Sanitation Updates. Please let me know if you have others that should be added to the list - USAID Global Waters – March 2017 - World Water Day | U.S. Agency for International Development - UN Water: World Water Development Report 2017 – Wastewater: An untapped resource - UNICEF – Thirsting for a Future: Water and childr […]
- Commercially Viable Business Development Centers - by: kengelly March 22, 2017Hi everyone, I'm searching for examples similar to what is often found in the agriculture sector of commercial training centers, but for WASH-related products and services (or just water or sanitation). For example, we are exploring the opportunity in Ethiopia to establish "WASH centers" that will function as wholesalers of products (to local […]
- Re: Wikipedia translation tool - what's better, translate the entire article or the leads only? Does it get overwritten? - by: muench March 22, 2017Hi Chris, Thanks for your reply and it was so great to "e-meet" you in the virtual workroom durnig the edit-a-thon on Monday and Tuesday! Just to clarify on Dorian's question: if I understood right he's saying that the translator tool only works on the entire article but doesn't let you translate section by section (with that tool). […]
- Re: World Water Day 2017 publications by USAID, UN Water, WaterAid and others - by: campbelldb March 22, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites