On 27 July 2011, more than 20 leading international water and development organizations signed and launched the WASH Sustainability Charter. This Charter is a collaboratively-developed mission and set of guiding principles to advance lasting solutions in water, sanitation and hygiene education (WASH). The Charter is available to read and endorse at www.WASHCharter.org.
- Just released: The Compendium of Sanitation Technologies in Emergencies - by: F H Mughal May 23, 2018Dear Mr. Robert, I'm delighted to learn that water compendium is in the pipeline. I trust, you will post the link, when the compendium is ready. Regards, F H Mughal
- Just released: The Compendium of Sanitation Technologies in Emergencies - by: rob# May 23, 2018Dear FH Mughal, sorry for the late response. Just saw your question only now: Reference and URL below: Global WASH Cluster (2011): Disaster Risk Reduction and Water Sanitation and Hygiene. Global WASH Cluster. New York. URL: water.care2share.wikispaces.net/file/vie...duction+and+WASH.pdf ...and there is indeed a water compendium for the development context c […]
- Canada’s Challenges and Opportunities to Address Contaminants in Wastewater - by: christenerz May 23, 2018Thank you for sharing this new report. As a Canadian citizen, I am glad to see the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change invest in understanding the challenges in this domain, and to see concrete decisions and actions taken across the country to enhance the sustainability of our WWTPs. From a policy perspective, it is interesting to see how decentralize […]
- Review of CLTS - by: F H Mughal May 23, 2018Dear Elisabeth, I don't have any comment to offer, at this stage. However, I'm eager to see what others have to say. This is going to be interesting. Regards, F H Mughal
- Review of CLTS - by: muench May 23, 2018Dear Mughal, I agree with your suggestion. How about you are the first to comment and provide suggestions for improvements on the Wikipedia article about CLTS? If you have any, please put them into this existing thread from 2015 (at that time Joe Turner and I made a range of far-ranging improvements): forum.susana.org/discussions-about-speci...dia-let-s-impr […]
- Just released: The Compendium of Sanitation Technologies in Emergencies - by: F H Mughal May 23, 2018