The Toilet Board Coalition brings together some of the most forward-thinking organisations in the sanitation space: Firmenich, Kimberly-Clark, LIXIL Corporation and Unilever represent the business sector; Dr Val Curtis of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and Barbara Evans of the University of Leeds bring academic rigour to the table; and a number of development sector and governmental bodies bring their one-of-a-kind resources and specialist knowledge: Agence Française De Développement; the Asian Development Bank; the UK’s Department for International Development; Stone Family Foundation; WaterAid; Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP); Water Supply & Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC); the World Bank’s Water and Sanitation Programme; the World Toilet Organization; Water and Sanitation for Africa; and UNICEF.
- Re: Energy recovery & waste treatment with floating biodigesters (Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia - LLEE) - by: robhughes July 29, 2016Hi Michael, thanks for getting touch. I'm currently based in Sydney and not regularly in Cambodia. This project is being continued through the ATEC* enterprise: www.atecbio.com/ The best person to contact would be Ben Jeffrey's of ATEC*. Cheers, Rob
- Re: SuSanA's first regional chapter: India! - launched now - by: nityajacob July 29, 2016Dear members, It is great to participate in SuSanA's discussions. I am Nitya Jacob, the moderator for the India Chapter of the Alliance that is hosted by the India Sanitation Coalition and supported by Arghyam. We have just launched the first discussion on the Forum. I invite you to read and comment on the topic of the Swacch Bharat Mission, India' […]
- On the way to a “clean India” – 2 years of Swacch Bharat Mission (Gramin) - by: nityajacob July 29, 2016The India Sanitation Coalition in cooperation with the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA), is holding its first thematic online discussion on the Swacch Bharat Mission. The thematic online discussion is the first in a series of discussions taking place under the umbrella of the SuSanA Indian chapter. The discussion will run from 29th July- 21st August […]
- Re: Energy recovery & waste treatment with floating biodigesters (Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia - LLEE) - by: MichaelCarr July 29, 2016Hi Rob - I live in Phnom Penh and would like to get together sometime to discuss biogas digesters (BGD) - I've just finished design of a radical new BGD that flatpacks and would like to discuss it with someone who has first hand experience - I'd also like to come and look at your project out at Tonle Sap sometime if i may - also, love the floating […]
- Re: Tool for Technology Choice for FSM-SANITECH - by: sujaya July 29, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Add to favourites